“Incredible apartment in an incredible location”
other travellers have booked this property
I can assure you that my apartment will be part of the most beautiful memories in the future 100x100
Check Availability
The Queen Bedroom
Second Bathroom
Street
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JCH_sr
Coxsackie, New York
“Incredible apartment in an incredible location”
Reviewed July 21, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We toured Italy for two weeks in four cities. This was by far the best apartment. Lorenzo was in touch with us before and during our trip to make sure we arrived without any problems and new where to go. It is walking distance from the train station and is just down the street from the main Piazza of Florence. It is across the street from the Italian leather goods market that is setup every day. Lorenzo really takes pride in the apartment and is very helpful He carried my wife's bags up to the apartment and down when we left. The apartment is newly redone but in the old Florence style and was beautiful. The balcony was narrow but very nice and overlooked the main walking street from Duomo to the Pizzaza. Lorenzo left red wine, grapes a map and everything you need with suggestions to non tourist dinners. It is just down the street from the legendary bridge and the supermarket just on the other side. I don't think you could possibly find a better apartment in Florence as far as quality or location.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and quality of place
Liked least: having to leave
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
22 Jul 2015
Dearest Family HUSTON,
I have no words to thank you and to describe the happiness that you have given to me. Your judgment and especially your description of my apartment, filled my heart and I could read it to dream and travel to the city with you. You have proven to me, an incredible kindness and education from the first moment we met. Thank you very much.
Lorenzo
Will1722
Sydney
“BRILLIANT!!”
Reviewed June 17, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

A fabulous apartment. We stayed for 3 weeks from mid-May to early June. We were met by our wonderful hosts Lorenzo and Ivana. Warm and welcoming, they showed us the apartment, gave helpful information about Florence, and treated us to a lovely Chianti & strawberries. Extremely well-appointed, the apartment is perfectly located (just around the corner from the Uffizi!), and has a balcony from which to watch delights of Florence - colorful parades, artists painting on Via Calimalla, buskers, horse-drawn carriages etc...and all this against the delightful din of Florence by day and by night. We had a friend stay for a few days and, like us, she too thought the apartment was just perfect. So thank you again Lorenzo for a most enjoyable and memorable stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall feel and ambience of the apartment and the location.
Liked least: Some late night street noise, although not unbearable.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
19 Jun 2015
Dear William and Sue, was indeed a great pleasure and honor to have had as guests in our apartment. Your kindness and friendliness impressed us, until the first day we met. Know that you will have the best memories, the holiday spent in Florence really makes us so happy and proud to have been able to help make this happen. Your enthusiasm that you sent to us, in messages during your stay in our apartment, made sure that we were touching the sky with a finger to happiness. With all my heart that we thank you for your opinion / written opinion on the booking site.
Lorenzo & Ivana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing