Four Seasons Hotel Firenze
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Regency(Florence)
Firenze Suite(Florence)
1,723 results
All reviewsil palagioprivate parkpremier roomchef vitoatrium barbeautiful hotelmain buildingconcierge teamhotels around the worldthe general managerluxury hotelshuttle servicejunior suitethe entire staffminute walk to the duomofavorite hotelthe heart of the city
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I was here for the second stop of my honeymoon trip, and it sure was the best. Very romantic destination and excellent customer service. Spa facilities are also amazing. Many thanks for making our trip a memorable one.

I will be coming back for sure.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
FSFlorence, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing us after your stay in our Four Seasons Hotel Firenze.

We are very happy to hear you had a lovely time while experiencing our service and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2016

This is the pinnacle of hotel experience as a guest. The blueprint of luxury. A true oasis in the city, and close to the Santa Maria dome. From the moment we stepped inside - the staff couldn't do enough to help make our stay very special. Four Seasons - how do you find such genuinely lovely people?
Everything was perfect. The majestic architecture, flamboyant flower arrangements, exquisite antique furniture, and flower garden vistas. Our room was enormous, with parquet hall, marbled bathroom and walk in wardrobe.
Breakfast had just about everything you could want, and more, presented in a series of small tables which was so much nicer than the standard long buffet table. We ate in the Michelin star restaurant, and my coconut soufflé was to die for. I honestly do not think I will ever be able to top the experience of our stay at Four Seasons Firenze.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your precious words towards our Florentine city resort.

We are glad to see that your stay with us has been you best hotel experience.

We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back I send you my best regards.

With all the best,

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

An amazing four season if not the best we have ever experienced. Great food and very spacious rooms with an amazing location in one of the biggest palaces in town with a wonderful 6 acres garden.
Spa swimming pool and the hair dresser were all an experience, but what topped it all for me was the one michlan star restaurant in the hotel.. Try the crunchy caramel desert

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback.

We are thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful time and really appreciate your kind note about the service you received.

We will be sure to share this review with our team.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Firenze.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

Have not been guest in the hotel, so my remarks are limited. However, visited the bar many times, and can only summarize that I spent many happy hours there. Drinks excellent, food expensive but reliably good. Not for the ubiquitous tourists, but well behaving few. The park and setting are unique, perhaps the best place I visited. Come if you have style and understanding.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

We traveled all over Italy, we stayed at five star hotels and resorts, the worst thing about this hotel is that no other hotel can match it, so you're left subtly longing for the Four Seasons at every stop. I am very picky, I expect a certain level of service from a five star hotel, a certain atmosphere, a certain magic, and this hotel always exceeds my expectations. From Patrizio, the thoughtful and kind manager of the hotel who takes time to get to know you, to the lounge manager Massimo who spoils at every turn, to the best sommelier in Italy, Walter, who may love wine as much as I do, lol, to Mario, the restaurant manager who cares about your experience, (and served me a dish not on the menu I fell in love with last year, thank you!), to Vito, the chef who keeps creating delicious food, to Paul, a concierge I know I can count on for anything. Together, it's truly a magical experience from these amazing people and their team. I cannot express how grateful I am to be a guest at a place that is run by a talented and extraordinary group of some of the greatest people I've met in Italy. Your hotel is my favorite for a reason, and it will always have a special place in my heart. Bravo! Grazie!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review after experiencing our Four Seasons Hotel Firenze.

I am delighted to hear that you received such a memorable service while with us, and found that all details were tended to during your stay. I’ll make sure to share it with the entire hotel team.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Best regards,