“Very good exoerience”
Review of Cantinetta Allegri

Cantinetta Allegri
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Cantinetta Allegri is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 2,825 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Neighbourhood: Santa Croce
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I had a very good experience at this restaurant. Went to this restaurant for lunch while waiting for our Airbnb to be set up. The waiter was very nice, even finding a place for our luggage so that we good enjoy our lunch. Would have been nice to not be seated by the kitchen when the place was so empty, but we still had a great experience and good portion of food. I had chicken and potatoes while my mom had pasta with meat sauce. Perhaps it's just a one off, but the chicken was oversalted to the point of me finding difficulty crunching through the granules. I'm certain this would've been rectified had I brought it to the staff's attention, but I was tired and just want to get through my meal. Overall a very good experience for our first restaurant in Florence.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Had the best food in this amazing place! 10/10! Such an amazing service! If you're in Florence, you must go there! Thanks for the great night!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

A very lovely place with a very good service... I recommend if you want to eat good food and enjoy a very comfy place!! We will return for another nice evening!!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

It's already the second time when i come here with my friends and i definitely recommended this restaurant. They have great house wine, and the food is excellent. The staff is always very friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful with any kind of conditions or preference for food.
They even chose every meal for all of us. If u want to eat fresh food, quality products u need to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely neighborhood restaurant. Off the "tourist track." The food is simple, but delicious and the prices are more than reasonable. The service is excellent - friendly, attentive and great recommendations. Speaks English fluently, but patient to let you bumble along in Italian if you're new to the language. Would recommend the pici or steak. I went last for a light lunch and had pate w/ a glass of good chianti all for less than 10 euro.