B&B Evelina- Owners are extremely nice, helpful, and thoughtful. While having some wine on the outdoor balcony, the owner brought us olives that were grown at their parents home, what a nice treat. The view was spectacular, rooms spacious and clean. The town of Lucca is one of our favorites, and we'd recommend it to anyone who can appreciate small town charm. Honestly, one night was not enough at this place. The most difficult time we had was finding the place, but we found a cab driver who knew exactly where to go. We'd really love to come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Evelina" Bed & Breakfast enjoys a central and at the same time peaceful and quiet location, where the charm of a typical ancient house is preserved.On the third floor of one of Lucca's noble mansions, Silvia welcomes her guests in an apartment enriched with age-old objects that recall the past. The apartment overlooks an old medieval courtyard with cool gardens and offers five spacious rooms.Breakfast, served on the terrace with a view of Lucca's red rooftops and Torre delle Ore, will make your stay unique and unforgettable."Evelina" B&B offers warm hospitality in a private house, open to all those who are looking for and appreciate friendly accommodation in a relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Evelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast Evelina Hotel Lucca
- Bed And Breakfast Evelina