“Good Place for beef”

Ranked #129 of 678 Restaurants in Lucca
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Nice stay with great food. Steak is good . For the food we got it's little expensive
But not to much. If u want great food u need sometimes spend a little more

Write a ReviewReviews (1,014)

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Great meat, great service in english, great red house vine for only 9 €, a lot of diverse dishies, nice place, kind staff.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

My Wife has always told me that you have to pay for quality.....
Whilst on a Trip to Lucca with my Wife I spotted this restaurant when we came off the motorway.
Unfortunately my Wife was poorly one evening so I decided to treat myself to this restaurant and was very glad I did.
Polite friendly greeting and was in no way made to feel uncomfortable dining on my own.
Unfortunately my Italian is not great but the staff were very helpful and informative, the maître d' in particular.
Steak cooked to perfection and excellent matching of the wine.
We will return to Lucca and return to this restaurant.

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Food was very good, excellent choice of steak, staff were very warm and knowledgable, highly recommended, would definitely visit again.

Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

Friendly reception.
Starters were recommended by the chef and very good. We all had steaks and texture, taste and smell are simply mouthwatering.