All reviews shared kitchen a quiet residential area common kitchen very nice place to stay helpful owner close to the city center great tips train station italy trip minutes walking perfect stay within walking distance major attractions leaning tower enjoyed our stay on foot the room was nice
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Very clean, nicely furnished with modern ensuite bathroom. Located just outside city walls, so nice and quiet yet a stones throw from restaurants and attractions. Very friendly welcome. Without having to ask was given map and told which places to visit. A welcome complimentary flask of red wine and nibbles was a nice touch. I would definite recommend staying here.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2018

I only stayed in this hotel for one night, but it actually made my trip to Pisa all the better.

Francesco provided me with a map and tips for the best wine bars, restaurants, pizza and gelato. I was advised exactly where to stand to view the tower at it's best and the best route to walk to see the best parts of the city.

As for the room itself, it was large and had an incredibly comfy bed. There was free wine provided, which I didn't drink, but appreciated. In addition, there are lovely toiletries and a fantastic rainfall shower. The room and bathroom was also spotless.

I also very much appreciated that I was able to leave my bag while exploring the city after checking out.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

This accommodation has the same services as a hotel, but it is a small and kind place. We loved everthyng about it. It is just a short walk away from the center. Train station ia also can be easily reach by bus from there. The woman in the reception was incredibly helpful, we got a map on arrival and she told us all the important infos about the city. Our room was very very clean and it has a modern style. We got a very good and tasty wine on arrival and also on every day of our stay. My impression about this place, that the owner and staff loves what they are doing and they are happy they can make the tourists stay unforgettable in Pisa. So thank you for everthing, me and my friend really enjoyed our stay. :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2018

This was the perfect place to stay if you have only a little time to explore Pisa. It is clean safe and modern. The neighborhood is quiet and all the major attractions are within easy walking distance. Francesco was very helpful in pointing out special places and arranging our taxi back to the airport the next morning. Everything was great.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2018

How to say that? :D Delfo was just incredible! We would like to recommend it to everyone. After our arrival we have received incredible amount of tips about Pisa directly from Francesco (owner). We had the best room service (clean, fresh towels, tasty red wine - everyday). Everything is in comfortable walking distance from Delfo. And they have the best hygiene products in bathroom and sweets in the kitchen! :) Many thanks! :)

Date of stay: August 2018