“Exciting food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I’ve never had a Roquefort and pistachio creme brûlée - wonderful. Deep and rich and creamy - again, wonderful. The caponata was delicious. Orichiette pasta was new to me and a great texture and flavours were great too. The courgette lasagna was earthy and punchy.
Excellent.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We stumbled across this place and grabbed the last table outside. We had been looking for ages and had not found what we wanted. This place was a gem - a lovely menu with some authentic Italian food. Service was good and the price was great. Would definitely go back next time.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

This restaurant was recommended to us by an Italian lady , now we know why , great food , friendly and helpful staff and great location but book if you wish to eat outside . Go early and have a drink in La Cantinetta an amazing wine shop next door

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant and both loved our meals. The waitress, though busy was very pleasant, and able to communicate with us in English. I would highly recommend their zucchini lasagna, which was very different than I expected and much better than I anticipated. I will now be in search of a recipe for this, although I suspect I will never replicate the chefs version.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Nice location had an outside table.
Excellent service and very attentive.
Simple menu options starter, nice choice....we had the cheese brûlée and the veggie tart...mains (all one price) again nice choice courgette lasagne and pasta with beef ragu.
With wine (house by the jug) and water under 50 euros.
A lovely restaurant.