“Very good piadina”

Ranked #75 of 1,054 Restaurants in Pisa
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place based on the encouraging reviews and because I was really hungry.

It is easy to understand how the ordering system works, but I found it quite difficult to pick the piadina because of the number of piadine they offer.

Therefore I picked more-less a random one but it was really tasty. The dough was super soft but also crispy. Filling was rich and very good.

What I found and a negative was that as this place is busy, the waiting time for your piadina is some minutes and almost everybody was smoking in there (in front of this place)

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

...do as the Romans do. But when you try to see the city of Pisa in one day, a quick lunch is essential. This mindset brought us to La Piadona and we were not dissapointed. The food was simple but tasteful, the staff very friendly and the bathroom was clean. It was just wat we needed: quick food for a good price.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

A group of friends and me visited this place in the evening, prices are good the food as well even though 1 of the waiters touched the food with bare hands before touching trash bins. That was disgusting, in addition to that they threatened me for telling that what they've done. They even asked to call the police. Plus they accused me for bothering the waiter.

The food tasted good although I can't tell if it was healthy or not after what I've seen, so it was worth the waiting time.

I assure you there are better places to go to. Choose wisely.

3  Thank MatthewTheKnight
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

As soon as we went in the staff asked if we wanted English menu. The young girl at the till didn't speak very fluent English but tried very hard to explain how the ordering works. I was told I should wait until my number is called, but they delivered to my table anyway. Food was excellent and inexpensive. The staff seemed very happy. They were singing along with the music and even made an effort to say bye when we left.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We were a group of four people and we went to this place in July 2017 again for a piadina. I took it with roast beef and cheese and it was delicious. The piadina was giant, in fact I was pretty full afterwords. It's really good value for money as both the dough and filling are freshly made and genuine. Also, the location is really convenient as it is right in the center of Pisa. The staff is very friendly and honest. Definitely worth trying if you haven't yet!