All reviews train station leaning tower free wifi shower cubicle other cities rooms are small convenient location reception staff close to the airport yogurt tuscany
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Location , Location Location. Ideal for people traveling by themselves. Stones throw away from the train station and 10 mins bus ride to Pisa. Walked back to the hotel after visit to Pisa. Close to many restaurants , being an indian found one ideal hotel Pak Kashmir. Breakfast was okay sorts , Hotel was clean though.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Good place to stay for these important reasons:1)very close to main train Pisa station 2)you have all the necessaries like clean rooms,good breakfast(we would like it more timely extended),helpful staff 3)very close to Pisa airport4)not expensive..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

The lady on the desk (who was the manager) was outrageously rude to me and my family, she shouted at us numerous times for taking the key out with us when she didn’t tell us that you’re not allowed to take them out in the first place, my brother went to breakfast at 9:15 and the manager shouted at him and told him to get there earlier next time (breakfast is still open till 9:30).

We were also charged for city tax which we were not made aware of when we first arrived or when we was booking it which is €1.50 per person each night extra what they charge you at the end of your stay.

We also got charged for the mini bar, we thought that the drinks I’m our fridge were complimentory but at the end she charged us for all that too. No where at all in our room did it have any prices of drinks or any details about a mini bar this added an extra €23 to the bill at the end.The manager also was shouting at the cleaners in front of a load of people really horribly and getting right up in their faces this made for a very unpleasant breakfast.

The rooms were ok but very small and the shower curtain touches the toilet so it is very unhygienic when you’re showering.

The hotel is on a dodgy backstreet too with a market at the side of it and at night it is hard to sleep with the amount of noise outside.

The cleaners did a great job tidying up our room and there was one guy on the desk who was really nice but the manager of the hotel was the worst i have ever seen in my whole time traveling, an absolute disgrace.

I would strongly advise to not go to this hotel by any means...

Worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Room was small and old. Shower very uncomfortable. Breakfast was not very complete the breakfast room is very small and sometimes people have to wait their turn to have a table. Elevator very small. Very good located close to the main train station.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zdevidrio
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

We spent 2 nights in Hotel Touring just before Easter. Well... I don't know where to start. The room was dirty. Breakfast... I left hungry. We went down to have our breakfast at 9 am and we couldn't find anything to eat just dirty tables. One person was responsible for breakfast and reception at a same time. The funniest situation was the check out. They preauthorised my card which is ok. When I wanted to pay for the room the young receptionist said that first he will complete the presentation and then taking the payment. I was questioning him why he is taking 2 payments instead of to take the whole money at once . He said he can't do it. I tried to convince him to take the full charge so I am not going to get charge for 2 international payments but I couldn't... He said this is how its works world wide. Also they will not charge for international payment. He was wrong.. Well dear young man. I was a receptionist too and no, this is not the way how it's supposed to work.. Never again. They have no idea what they doing..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple