1,608 results
All reviews minute walk leaning tower train station residential area pisa san rossore reception staff hotel restaurant town centre busy road short stay decent hotel comfortable hotel decent size ten minutes late at night main station an overnight stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We started our honeymoon here with a visit to Pisa. Staff were polite, location close to rail station ( not main Pisa station ) and a short walk to the leaning tower, though not an ideal walk due to the road and tunnel in front of the hotel. I would imagine if you are driving this hotel may suit you however on foot it was not ideal. The main disappointment was the room ( see photos attached ) this is certainly not a 4 star hotel, maybe 2 stars at best. The room was not as described nor anything like the photographs on the hotel website. Breakfast was good and the communal areas clean. Would I go back, no, it did make us appreciate the wonderful hotels we stayed in during our stay thereafter...

Room Tip: Either facing the railway line at the back or the road to the front
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We came here for our first trip to Pisa and were amazed how close the hotel is to the airport and the attractions. The staff were incredible, very helpful and polite, they really made our stay one to remember. The attractions eg leaning tower of Pisa is only a 15min walk from the hotel which was nice as you get to see the stalls and the houses with little shops. The food was amazing and fresh, if you come here you have to try the cold Tuscan meat platter as it’s so fresh and the taste is great. The pasta was cooked to perfection and so much flavour. All in all an amazing hotel and experience I’d definitely recommend this hotel and look forward to returning

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

I arrived in Pisa with my bestfriend for a mini break. Did not expect the hotel room to be so basic for a 4 star. Toilet was not the properly clean either and shower was tiny.

Their were water bottles in our room which we were charged for later. I would have expected at least complimentary water bottle.

The only pro was that it's 10 minutes walk from Pisa San Rossore (local station not the central one). ALso the receptionist was super helpful.

There are better options.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 10 nights, yes 10!most only stop 1or 2,see the tower and go. We made it our base. Booked a small suite, b and b. And used it as a base to explore A small piece of Tuscany. We saw all of Pisa, some bits are run down, some piazza etc good. Saw the obvious things, Tower etc. However the hotel is only 5mins walk from Pisa San Rossore Station, a major rail intersection station from which all of Tuscany is in reach. We visited Florence twice (so much to see).livorno, viareggio, lucca, pietrasanta and all of Pisa.
The hotel is ideally situated,
Yes there is a subway, no It is not dark, not threatening, not smelly.

Breakfast at the hotel is nice, lots of choice, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage? Toast, cheese, ham and jam? Yogurt, croissant, pain au raisin? Coffee, tea, chocolate? All replenished and fresh through out.

The staff are 95% very nice, helpful and friendly, one receptionist in particular was so very pleasant and helpful. Renting us a bike so that I could escort my wife on her morning run.
There are a couple of restaurants within a 5 minute walk, a Chinese that is very friendly and reasonably priced and a local Italian, also very good.

Would I stay here again? Yes, no problem whatsoever, a very nice place and an enjoyable holiday.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank robbie1965148
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was ok if a bit tired. Room was small. Very helpful staff on reception and bar. However it was a nightmare to find from the airport by hire car. I used AA route planner for route but it gave street names and there just aren’t any showing on buildings. What was supposed to an 8 minute journey took us 80 minutes! And in the end a helpful police officer got in car with us to help! But it is very close to Leaning Tower and once there was great to be able to park car and walk to Leaning Tower. Would I stay there again - yes for location - no for finding it by car.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple