“Nice pub and excellent hamburgers”
Review of Gramigna Ristopub

Gramigna Ristopub
Ranked #70 of 1,054 Restaurants in Pisa
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Reviewed January 4, 2018

This pub is a hidden gem in Pisa, we love their Black Hamburgers and
sweets! It’s not expensive, not too big… really nice!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

I've visited this bar in Feb 2016 and surely wanted to return during my next visit at Pisa, last weekend. This time we went earlier and had the possiblity to try more beers. The staff knows a lot of the beers served and let me taste some before ordering. I can recommend the local dark beer Montemagno. My parents enjoyed the white wine which was also good. In the meanwhile we could eat snacks for free from the buffet on the bar.
We saw a lot of delicious burgers being served. I only ordered the dessert Birramisu, tirramisu prepared with the local Montemagno beer. This was tasting very good!
The bar is mostly visited by locals, the music is not very loud, so you can enjoy the Italian way of chatting with eachother. It's nice decorated. From now on this bar is on top of my to-do-list for every next visit (I visit Florence and Pisa about 4 times a year).

Reviewed October 8, 2016

Lots of good people there - noisy and merry companies - Italian style! Beer & burgers, but we also tried Santa Chiara white wine - and it was super as well (15 euros for a bottle 750 ml & 4 euro for a glass 150 ml) - great interior also!

Reviewed July 15, 2016

We stayed at this small but cute pub on Saturday night, a few steps from the characteristic square of miracles, and the small village that along the river, curious whether you choose to table what you want to eat or drink and then order at the counter, we tried the burger which I found good quality, recommended for those who do not want to waste much time to eat, to those who have family and those who do not want to spend much, two sandwiches and two beers € 16 I find it very good value for money

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Hunted this place out following TA reviews as we fancied a burger. We were not disappointed as the options were plentiful and the waitress was very helpful in her recommendations. I ordered the salami black pepper burger which looked bizarre arriving with a black bun and my partner ordered the standard burger so we had half of each and rejoiced at how tasty they both were. The restaurant is a little austere and was empty during our visit plus they don't do fries but to be honest we were full after our burgers so didn't miss them.