All reviews water mill a short car journey dirt road that leads grounds and swimming pool by italian standards beautiful san gimignano heidi countryside property florence hosts towns
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Me and my partner travelled here for 11 days from 4-15th July 2016.
It's such a beautiful, out of the way hotel.
Spotlessly clean and with amazing views.
The breakfast was ideal, and had everything you expect from a buffet breakfast. They would also make you eggs on request.
You would definitely need a car to stay here as you are down a track with no bus route.
The owners give you an itinerary of things to do whilst staying here. I would highly recommend doing as much as you can from the list. We went to most of the places mentioned and were not disappointed. The drive up to Greve ( visiting little towns along the way) is absolutely amazing. The views of the countryside are breath taking.
San Gimignano is a 5 minute drive away.
The staff are so friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The rooms are pristine.
The pool is just the right temperature. No losing your breath because it is too cold.
I would not hesitate to recommend the Hotel as your base.
Thank you Heidi, Lucca and team.

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the suite at the side, by the roadside.There is traffic coming and going, but not bad enough to disturb the peace.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EMH68
Reviewed May 16, 2016

‏‏‎Lizzie Hanan‎‏ עם ‏‎Tal Eisenberg‎‏‏.
‏6 מאי‏ ב-‏16:24‏ ·
Dear Luca and Hidy,
We can't stop thinking about the great time we had at Molino Di Foci last weak, actually until this Monday, it was beautiful and lovely, and everything was just perfect. You bought are lovely and kind people , you made us fill at home. You realy know how to make people comfortable and enjoy being carefree . Thank you for everything , we wish to come back to your beautiful, beautiful place, we wish you the best of luck.
kisses from Tal and lizzie from Israel

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this lovely hotel for 2 nights; we had the greatest stay! It was a great location- only a few minute drive to San Gimignano. The room was modern and clean, the owner was so welcoming and accommodating (and also spoke English fluently which really helped). Breakfast was delicious and changed daily. The property and view of Tuscany were amazing! We will definitely be back someday, maybe in the warmer months when the pool is open :)

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank Ziv H
Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

We had a hire car so we found this B&B easily. I cannot praise this establishment highly enough. The room was stunning and the owner was so professional and returned my faith in the standards of service after a month of italians who unfortunately let me down.

The grounds are well looked after, rooms are spacious enough and clean and offered quality toiletries. Breakfast was the best we experienced in all of Italy and the restaurant offered a dinner that we will never forget.

Just adored the quotes on the walls in the bathroom in room 1. You were both beautiful and so accommodating that we would rerurn in a heart beat if ever in San Gimignano agai, thank you

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michellekotvas
Reviewed October 20, 2015

My husband And I stayed here for 6 nights while on our honeymoon.......and couldn't have chosen a better place ! We've stayed at some expensive hotels before and this out shines them all. The food is amazing, the grounds meticulously landscaped and beautiful and the hospitality uncomparable! We have already begun talking about coming back and bringing others to share in this beautiful treasure !!

Stayed: October 2015