“Excellent cooking lesson”

and up
Tuscan Cooking Class in Central Siena
Ranked #5 of 154 things to do in Siena
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I attended this cooking lesson with my family - my parents and three sisters. This was SO much fun. Not knowing what to expect, I was not prepared for the extreme professional attitude and atmosphere. We toured Italy for ten days but the pasta, steak, and other menu items we made with Chef Lella were definitely the best food I had on this trip. I recreated the pasta, Pici, for my husband and kids when I returned home. We were late to our class, but Lella and our interpreter, Julie, were very understanding and took interest in correcting the communication problem that caused us to be late. We had a private lesson, so they gave us their full attention. I was very happy that we did this activity.

All reviews
"four courses"
"private lesson"
"wonderful chef"

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed ourselves immensely. Lella is an amazing cook and uses very fresh ingredients. Was a wonderful addition to our Italy trip. We would highly recommend it and will be back!

Reviewed June 13, 2017

My daughter and I did this cooking class with Franceso the chef. Oh my goodness, the food we cooked (with his help of course) was BY FAR the best food we ate in our whole 2 weeks in Italy!! It was amazing!!!! I can not recommend this enough. The kitchen is very clean and tidy, the food outstanding, the people very helpful and it was a perfect way to try genuine Tuscan food. This cooking class was one of the highlights of our whole 2 weeks in Italy.

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

This was definitely the best food I had in Italy and a really fun afternoon. We made a four-course meal, but it's been difficult to make it again. The directions given out are very bare bones - be prepared to take notes if you want to try and replicate it at home! But the experience was helpful and certainly fun and worth the time - I do feel like I gained as a cook, but perhaps not enough to make this meal again. It was a blast to be a part of it though!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 28, 2017

On vacation you go where your wife tells you and in this case you won't regret it. My first cooking class and I loved it. We were 2 couples and really enjoyed meeting different couples making pasta, drinking wine and the instructor and interpreter were great. The food was excellent and we learned several new dishes that we are ready try at home. If you really want to score points and do something different, we recommend this class.

1  Thank Montie-Don R