Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$13.80
More Info
from US$11.68
More Info
All reviews cooking school pici cooking class pasta cooking lesson learning how cacio e pepe from scratch tuscan soup english translator private lesson wonderful chef course meal christmas cookies pear sauce skill level recipes home
Reviewed August 28, 2017

My daughter (11 yr) and I took a 4 hour course learning to make Pastas and Sauces. Lella and her team were incredible. They give the recipes and instructions to take home. After we made all the food, the feast was stunning. My daughter asked if we could do another day of cooking. This was an experience of a lifetime and I highly recommend this to anyone. Lella is patience and her staff is amazing. If I had more time in Siena, I would have signed up for another session. This was my daughters favorite part of the trip.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

I did a cooking lesson with 3 friends and the whole experience was fantastic. Lella demonstrated different dishes and asked us to participate at different stages. We all made pici, (a local type of spaghetti). Angela translated for Lella and another colleague also helped out. They were all friendly and we asked loads of questions. We then ate the delicious dinner that we cooked washed down with a bottle of chianti.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I attended this cooking lesson with my family - my parents and three sisters. This was SO much fun. Not knowing what to expect, I was not prepared for the extreme professional attitude and atmosphere. We toured Italy for ten days but the pasta, steak, and other menu items we made with Chef Lella were definitely the best food I had on this trip. I recreated the pasta, Pici, for my husband and kids when I returned home. We were late to our class, but Lella and our interpreter, Julie, were very understanding and took interest in correcting the communication problem that caused us to be late. We had a private lesson, so they gave us their full attention. I was very happy that we did this activity.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed ourselves immensely. Lella is an amazing cook and uses very fresh ingredients. Was a wonderful addition to our Italy trip. We would highly recommend it and will be back!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 13, 2017

My daughter and I did this cooking class with Franceso the chef. Oh my goodness, the food we cooked (with his help of course) was BY FAR the best food we ate in our whole 2 weeks in Italy!! It was amazing!!!! I can not recommend this enough. The kitchen is very clean and tidy, the food outstanding, the people very helpful and it was a perfect way to try genuine Tuscan food. This cooking class was one of the highlights of our whole 2 weeks in Italy.

Date of experience: May 2017