US$196
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

NH Siena(Siena)
US$141
US$121
NH Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Caterina(Siena)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Hotel Minerva(Siena)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$90
US$197
US$145
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$169
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Hotel Executive(Siena)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$75
Hotel Italia(Siena)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$90
  • Breakfast included
I Tetti di Siena(Siena)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Bed and Breakfast Pantaneto Palazzo Bulgarini(Siena)(Great Value!)
US$103
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We would like to emphasize about our great experience in Siena where all our expectations were accomplished. When we arrived in December 25th we were received by the owner and his family who showed us the complete apartment and explained carefully all the details. The apartment was very comfortable and the refrigerator and kitchen were fully equipped for our family breakfast. The Toscana sightseeing were amazing through the Palazzo windows. Guido and Christine gave to us several advises about Siena and also they invite us for a family activity. I use to travel a lot, however, this is the first time where I have been recieved directly by the owner and his family. It makes a huge difference and you feel much more grateful receiving advises for people who are part of the Siena history.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The apartment was wonderful, part of a family Palazzo since the 1600s, before that it was a Convent The views from the bedroom windows are breathtaking. .it is VERY spacious , spotlessly clean and very well appointed with everything one might need and more than one would expect....bathroom scales and a generously stocked fridge being examples. Our Host was charming and hospitable, we enjoyed drinks in the family apartment with his wife and little daughter and Guido organised our transfers to and from the airport. We had wonderful meals out in Siena and loved our stay...a la successivo!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank naomieliza
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have just returned from a short trip to Siena visiting my daughter who is studying at the University. I asked if some friends wanted to join me and we ended up as a group of 7 ladies. We were so fortunate to find the Palazzo Fineschi Sergardi as it suited us perfectly. We didn't want a stuffy hotel but wanted to be able to relax together in comfort and style. The sitting room was magnificent with splendid views over the surrounding countryside. Three of us shared the double bedrooms and one had a single room on her own. Guido and his wife Cristina and their adorable little daughter Lavinia invited us all for aperitifs in their own apartment next door. We felt honoured to be given a tour of their historic palazzo and were stunned by their hospitality. They had prepared a selection of hors d'oeuvres including cheeses and prosciutto, and finished it all off with the apple cake cooked by Cristina.
We loved the space that we had between us and enjoyed the breakfasts supplied by our hosts. Very generous. Our stay was perfect.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The Palazzo Fineschi Sergardi is located in an ideal spot in the beautiful city of Siena. The panoramic views are picture postcard stunning. Shopping and restaurants are within easy walking distance. Dr Guido Fineschi Sergardi was unable to fit our group into the schedule. However, he went out of his way to find us accommodations next door and personally checked on us. We felt so lucky that he and lovely wife cared so much. We had a chance to visit at the Palazzo before we left and will definitely stay with the Fineschi Sergardis on our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I stayed at the Palazzo Fineschi Sergardi for a week with five other friends in April 2012, and I could not have been happier with my experience there. The apartment is gorgeous, extremely large, well-furnished, and with tear-inducing views of the Tuscan countryside. Being towards the ourskirts of town, it was quiet and made me feel like a was a temporary resident, but it was also just a short, maybe 10 minutes, walk to the center of town, making it the perfect location in my opinion. The owners, Dr. Sergardi, or Guido as he asks to be called, and his wife Christina were extremely hospitable, accomodating and willing to help us with any questions we had navigating Siena and Tuscany. I felt like I was being greeted by and cared for by two wonderful, kind and interesting neighbors. They provided a fully stocked kitchen, including breakfast and snack foods and tons of coffee! The Palazzo also has a FULL washer and dryer (not the European-style tiny, combined unit I was expecting), comfortable bedrooms (two rooms with a queen-sized bed, one with two twins, and two tiny rooms with a twin each), living and dining rooms with tons of seating, and lots of bathrooms (two full, one with a stand-up shower, and one half), so we were more than easily accomodated. It is hard traveling with friends, especially adults that are used to living by themselves, and having such a great place to stay made it easy! I will definitely be staying here again when I come back to Siena.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends