“A true tuscan experience”
Review of L'Osteria

L'Osteria
Ranked #31 of 536 Restaurants in Siena
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2011

I have been in Italy for 4 months studying abroad and my meal at L'Osteria has been one of the best cuisine experience yet. Great& friendly service, quaint& authentic atmosphere with mostly locals, & incredible food for a reasonable price.

2  Thank Mare221

Reviewed 9 November 2011

Last year I had a crostini with gorgonzola and black truffle wich I remembered, so I made a reservation this year, had a superb meal and decided to make a reservation for the following 4 days! I had delicious truffle pasta, my first heavenly lardo di collonato, pasta with wild boar, florentine steak, of course the bruscetta and so on... one night I even ended up sitting outside with the owner till 2 o clock in the evening!!! I'll definetly go back, If you want a no nonsense tuscan food experience one adress and give my regards to the owner Beppe!!

2  Thank Faustocoppi1953
Reviewed 21 October 2011

We were brave with our dinner choices, ordering things that were not our norm. This paid off massively the food was not fussy but very tasty. Started with fired porcini mushrooms and bruchetta with pear, sheeps cheese and honey, then wild board stew cooked in chocolate, rasins & pine nuts. The place filled up soon so I would advise going early or booking.

1  Thank emster_26
Reviewed 14 October 2011

We had an excellent dinner at this quaint restaurant. Food was amazing and reasonable prices. Florentine steak and tagglitelli with porcini amazing.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

Went with a group of about 9, we made reservations in advance. Great local food, although I've had better pici. A great dish is their bruschetta with pear and honey. The service was unobtrusive, and helpful. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Verocras