“Amazing.”
Review of Enoteca San Pietro

Enoteca San Pietro
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Enoteca San Pietro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 254 Restaurants in Assisi
Price range: US$9 - US$34
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "Enoteca SanPietro" is located in the old Town of Assisi, close to the homonymous church. The restaurant is a very characteristic e romatic place, especially at dinner time, for its soft lights and the presence of candles on every table. The umbrian traditional cuisine is revisited with imagination and creativity of the chef and cured with seasonal vegetables. "Enoteca San Pietro" also has an excellent choice of the best wines from all over Italy. Air conditioning during the summer and free service. Closed on Tuesday. Free parking in front of the restaurant.
Reviewed August 15, 2015

Amazing lunch! Amazing bruschetta and truffle pasta…and tiramisu and wine. I think I ate my way through Assisi.

Reviewed June 10, 2015 via mobile

And I spent 18 days in Assisi, The first time my group leader brought me here saying she's been in numerous times and it was one of her favorite restaurants in Assisi. She didn't exaggerated it was amazing the six of us loved it.after that we visited numerous, different restaurants. All of them a good none of them were as good as this one though. After the group left, I stayed me on for another week and had lunch there every day for a week. I must've tried full third of the menu, one dish was better than the last, although I certainly had my favorites. The eggplant Parmesan, the gnocchi in red wine sauce, were repeat favorites. The lamb was succulent . The place obviously has a local clientele that is regular which to me in a place that has so many restaurants speaks volumes. The prices are very reasonable by Assisi standards. The atmosphere delightful, and the stuff he couldn't be more welcomingand friendly. It is a little off the beaten path, right near San Pietro, so it's close, but not filled with tourists. Just a wonderful dining experience!

1  Thank Mikeofm
Reviewed May 20, 2015 via mobile

The restaurant seems a bit picturesque, but with a good cuisine. The service is good and fast and they also have a meal deal that is enough for lunch or dinner. Pay attention to the opening times and enjoy it.

1  Thank belalimaoliveira
Reviewed March 15, 2015

The place is cozy and folkloristic, the staff is friendly and ready to accomodate your requests. The owner and chef, Simone, is always happy and funny and his characteristic "fire" bandana is in line with his service: he'll cook you a hell of a dinner!
And on top of it, the price is so good that it could be double and I would still jump in eyes closed.

Every time I'm in Italy this is one of the places I look forward to be in.

Reviewed January 30, 2015 via mobile

We had a really lovely meal here. The staff were attentive and very friendly. We went for the chef's four course set meal and would thoroughly recommend, although would also recommend a slow walk back to your hotel due to feeling completely full! The prosecco is very good. It's the slightly less fizzy version (can't remember the correct term for it) and is again very good value. All in all, a great meal and very good value!