“Nothing out of the ordinary”
Review of Enoteca San Pietro

Enoteca San Pietro
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Enoteca San Pietro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 254 Restaurants in Assisi
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: "Enoteca SanPietro" is located in the old Town of Assisi, close to the homonymous church. The restaurant is a very characteristic e romatic place, especially at dinner time, for its soft lights and the presence of candles on every table. The umbrian traditional cuisine is revisited with imagination and creativity of the chef and cured with seasonal vegetables. "Enoteca San Pietro" also has an excellent choice of the best wines from all over Italy. Air conditioning during the summer and free service. Closed on Tuesday. Free parking in front of the restaurant.
Reviewed June 1, 2016

Selected this restaurant because of the good reviews, but I was quite disappointed. I arrived shortly after they opened on a Wednesday evening and there was only one other person there. I had to wait about five minutes before anyone came out to show me to a table. The antipasta I ordered was poorly presented but good quality. The pasta that followed was rather too Al dente for my taste but the sauce was good. I don't think I would return for another meal there.

Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

Very good traditional Italian dishes. Well priced. We started with an antipasto plate of meat and cheeses. The meat and cheese were wonderful and served with honey and jam. The pasta was very good and the sausage plate very nicely cooked. Good service. A little off the beaten path so not crowded. Search it out and enjoy!

Reviewed October 8, 2015

We saw this restaurant about a city block from Cecco and decided to give it a try about 9PM on a weekday. It is certainly off the beaten path to the city center. There was only one other table of diners present when we entered.
We ordered grilled vegetables and grilled pork with mushrooms and truffles. Our server informed us that the pork would take about 20 minutes to prepare which was fine. Both food items were OK, but I expected more of a sear on the pork.

Reviewed September 12, 2015

Located just opposite the St.Pietro Church in a quiet street, this small restaurant serves the most delicious panini caldo (warm sandwiches) which are excellent for a light lunch. You can't find them on the menu, but just ask, because they make them while you wait, and you can just choose the ingredients you want.

Reviewed August 15, 2015

Amazing lunch! Amazing bruschetta and truffle pasta…and tiramisu and wine. I think I ate my way through Assisi.