“Superb!!! Excellent product & service!!!”
Review of Assisi Jewels

Assisi Jewels
Ranked #1 of 37 Shopping in Assisi
More attraction details
Owner description: Ancient origins and modern ideas. IN 1973 Franco Baldini realized a dream. In the founding of Assisi Jewels his vision of offering handcrafted pieces with a modern touch became a reality. Following these principles of creativity, innovation and craftsmanship, Assisi Jewels continues to flourish now under the guidance of Fausto, son of Franco. Our focus is on the noble metals such as gold and silver and on handcrafted materials. Our careful research of the latest advances in materials and techniques continues to ensure that Assisi Jewels leads the industry both in Italy and abroad.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Buongiorno Assisi from England,
I am so delighted with my purchase, extremely fast delivery and great service!
Definitely, highly recommended!!! My little pendant looks absolutely fabulous, amazing design with great detail and lovely deep colour!!! Arrived wonderfully packed along with all its papers etc.
Molte molte grazie!!!

"sterling silver"
"outstanding service"
"fine jewelry"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this store"
"white gold"
"basilica of st"
"san francesco"
"saint francis"

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Visited Assisi last December. Went to this store but did not buy anything because I already bought a gold bracelet from Florence and a ring from Vatican on the same trip. My best friend is celebrating a milestone birthday this summer and she's very religious. She'd rather have a religious ring (with prayer) than diamonds. So I thought of buying a Tau cross ring. She was with me when we came to Assisi and we both enjoyed our stay in Assisi. So I thought it would be a great gift. I searched to see if this store has a website and if I can buy a ring online and ship it to Canada. Hold and behold - they do! I decided to buy myself a Tau ring (since I'm also celebrating a milestone birthday this year) and buy my friend a ring (look like a wedding band) with St Francis prayer engraved on it. Prior to buying the ring, I emailed Fausto to get clarification on what's engraved on the ring since it's in Italian. He's very responsive and patient in answering my questions. Then I placed the order - their website is very easy to use. He emailed me and let me know that the package has been shipped. I got the rings in 3 days (via DHL). Both rings have been blessed in the Basilica of St Francis (which is awesome). However, he shipped the wrong size... My ring had the correct size but my friend's ring is one size bigger. We were wondering why the ring is so big when compared to Canadian ring size... But mine was ok and hers wasn't... So we were really confused... We ended up concluding that maybe the style of the ring was the contributing factor... I didn't know the ring size was engraved on the ring... So with an honest and sincere heart, I emailed Fausto and asked if I can exchange the ring to a smaller size... I would be willing to pay the shipping fees because I thought it was my mistake - I thought I ordered the wrong size. Fausto was very honest and he asked me take a look at the ring - the size is engraved in Roman Numerals. And it turned out he was the one who made the mistake... He sent me another ring (with the correct size) via FedEx so I got it in 3 days. And he did not charge me for the shipping fees. He also gave me the other ring with the incorrect size as a gift - to compensate his mistake. I really like the way he does business - very honest and fair! This is what Assisi is all about! Cheers to Fausto and his store!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We visited Assisi on pilgrimage, and in our hotel there was a brochure for this jewelry store. When my husband and I returned home, I decided to buy a ring for him, that he had admired. The ring came very quickly, and was beautiful, but we had ordered the wrong size. We were able to resolve the issue through emails, and everything turned out well. My husband is wearing the ring, and, it was blessed in Assisi at the Basilica. I will definitely be ordering a ring for myself very soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Five Stars are not enough to rate this first class gentleman and salesperson. After visiting Assisi Jewels and returning the United States my girlfriend decided to buy me a Saint Francis Tau bracelet from the Humbles collection.
Faust helped her every step of the way... promptly and completely answering questions about style, color, and sizing she had after parousing the stores website. The bracelet was purchased, shipped and on my wrist with in less than a week.
A fabulous, high quality, and classic piece that serves as wonderful daily reminder of our time in Assisi and Saint Francis thanks to the assistance provided by Fausto.

1  Thank PittTraveler412