See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

The place was nice, it was peaceful and a really wonderful location. It can be a little chilly at first. The tub was enough to want to just stay in the hotel! I wouldn't mind coming here again and I'm looking forward to my next visit!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2016

this tiny restaurant is located not far from the city center of Gubbio; it offers a quite nice selection of food and the quality is average...I expected a bit more but i'm sure they will improve 'cos all the staff is friendly and young. keep it up guys

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2016

We were recommended to try this restaurant by a local acquaintance. We are glad we did.
We both had the regional pork tasting menu - cant quite remember the title, but it was delicious and absolutely filling!! (The primi pasta course in Italy is a killer!!)
Service was friendly and attentive and this seemed like a lovely family friendly restaurant with lots of locals popping in and out.
Great wine list too.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2016

Locanda del Duca is a cosy, clean and welcoming place to stay when visiting the beautiful town of Gubbio. We arrived on a cold, damp afternoon and found our lovely spotlessly clean room very warm and inviting, a very comfortable bed and sweet little balcony all added to our stay. The hotel benefits from a great restaurant that I advise you to book a table in as it gets busy every lunchtime and dinner time. Superb food and very friendly and professional staff. Breakfast was simple but wholesome and when the pastries had finished the receptionist went out to the local bakery and got some more. Really cannot say any more, a great place to stay, bravo!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2015

My wife and I enjoyed this small hotel in the center of Gubbio very much. The rooms are small but overall comfortable and I suggest you eat in the hotel's restaurant which offers a typical meal for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family