“Salty dog”
Review of Wang

Wang
Ranked #123 of 883 Restaurants in Perugia
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to this restaurant many times and have recommended it to many people, tonight I had a dinner where whatever I ate was so salty that I had to stop eating, we tried to find something that was edible but it turned out to be just salt. Nowadays salt is controllable, if you want to, if not it ruins your food and reputation. I expected more respect for the client that doesn’t want Extreme salt. Maybe the chef is new, I’m sorry to not be able to return to this restaurant, there are others that could do better I’m sure.

Reviewed November 24, 2017

Is it weird my favourite restaurant in Perugia is Wang? (Not favourite Asian restaurant, favourite restaurant.) They have amazing food. Pollo funghi, rice with gamberi and rice spaghetti gamberi are my top picks, but you can't really go wrong (and they are 4 euros each). Great place to eat with friends, by yourself, or order take out if you're ill.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Visited here, waited SO LONG to get my food, I sat on the table just waiting and waiting and waiting and when asking for it, the staff looked at me rudely like I was asking them for a favour to bring it.. Eee I am a paying customer!. I was hoping that my wait would be worth it and i would receive a good meal, but it was totally average and lacked much flavour, very simply done and not enjoyable and left a bad feeling in my stomach after! I know a lot about Chinese cuisine and this is not of quality.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

After a week of Italian fare (and although I do love it!) a Chinese meal was welcome. This restaurant was well priced and served good Chinese fare. Appears to be popular with the local Chinese folks which is always positive. Bear in mind that very little English is spoken here.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

When we arrived we were the only Europeans in the place. All the other customers were Chinese, everyone of them glued to their smartphones. We had noodles first, soup second (very spicy) and finally a wok-fried dish (veal and broccoli). All very good and surprisingly cheap - 20 euros for 2. These Gwailos are coming back.