US$144
US$132
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$131
Pullman
Hotel Rochat(Basel)(Great Value!)
US$102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

ibis Basel Bahnhof(Basel)(Great Value!)
US$92
ibis
  • Bar/Lounge
Aparthotel Adagio Basel City(Basel)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Fitness centre
US$172
US$165
  • Restaurant
Hotel Spalentor Basel(Basel)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$126
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Hotel Victoria(Basel)(Great Value!)
US$127
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

The hotel was clean and welcoming. The lady who runs it was really helpful. The down side was the beds were very uncomfortable with very thin matresses and we were on the 3rd floor and struggled to get our suitcases up the stairs. We only did a stopover so it was ok but wouldn't want to have slept on that matresses for a week

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gail60Stringer
Reviewed December 14, 2015

I was shocked that the host, knowing I would be massively jet lagged, banged on my door for breakfast at 8:30 am and woke me up. Literally saying " Hellooo, I have been waiting for you for breakfast..I have a life too." Granted I was "late" for breakfast by 30 minutes...it was 2 am my time...but when I got dressed and went downstairs everything she had to offer for breakfast was cold. There was absolutely no need to wake me up. I never do reviews but I feel an obligation to fellow travelers. I also really suggest that the host gets a different occupation. She just seems so unhappy with her life. Plus the dog barked and she would just be so mean to it. It was a very unpleasant experience besides the fact that the room was nice and clean. I do not suggest this BnB.

Room Tip: some other bnb
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

I was in town for one night at a workshop and found this B & B with the great location. Unfortunately the reception I got on check in was not a warm one. I had written the B & B and asked if I could check in around 1pm . The response was positive but when I got to the place the greeting was very unwelcoming and I was told that the actual check in time was later. The next morning for breakfast I had informed the woman running the B & B that my course starts at 8:30 am and I need to eat breakfast at 8, which is the time the meal officially starts. 8:05 she runs down the stairs, breakfast not ready, dashes out for the rolls at tells me the clock is fast. She gave me the two days I was there a feeling of being constantly in the wrong.
I loved the location and the rooms but as long as that woman is in charge I do not recommend this place

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2014

3 Camere is true to its title - there are three rooms available to visitors. It is a very short walk from the rail station, so the location is perfect, for short stays or for taking day trips.

I have read glowing accounts of the place and its proprietor, so I'm thinking it was probably just a personality clash, but I felt scolded by her, and it somewhat marred my stay. I arrived early, but the day before I had written her explaining that I just wanted to drop off my bags. When I entered she was not warmly welcoming, instead very matter of fact - and as I left to explore the city before proper check-in time she said "It really is too early."

I was there for one night only - at breakfast the nest morning i seemed to be her only customer - there was bread on the serving table and I started to cut it, but she stopped me - "That's the cheese knife!" After that the atmosphere was quiet and not terribly happy - she placed the bill for the night on my table, I had cash and put the money on it - went back upstairs to finish packing and so on, and left, seeing another person enjoying breakfast as I passed - perhaps she hadn't mistaken the cheese knife.

Again, maybe I was being rude or something like it - I don't think so - but don't let this stop you from staying at the hotel. I just feel I must counter the praise with my own reception at 3 Camere.

Room Tip: My room, number 1, faced a pretty garden in the rear of the house, so there was no problem with noise.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank Jack H
Reviewed September 24, 2014

I've stayed there with my sister for one night. I don't think we've ever experienced better customer service and warmer welcome before. Vanessa is just an angel! From the moment she opened the door we felt like home. She gave us all the information needed- we even had free passes for public transport in Basel (including bus nr 50 to the airport)! Lovely huge room with balcony to the street- which was very quiet. We had a good night sleep in those comfortable beds. Nice breakfast in the morning with a lovely little sweets to take home as "sweet memory from 3 Camere". Thank you very much Vanessa! High recommendation!!!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends