“Passing thriugh”

Ranked #1,427 of 1,788 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Convenient and not a lot more - waiters can be surly. Still, we meet there often and live with the downside.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Worst place in many years. Bad food, ignorant staff and slow service. Any other place at the AirPort is better. The sallad was not in line with the description. The drinks and the bredd arrived 15 minutes after the food although friendly reminder. When I told the staff that this was not ok he laughed at me. He laughed even louder when I said I will inform the manager. The two hamburgers were amomg the worst we have had.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Waiters were busy chatting amongst themselves and we were left without drinks or orders being placed for at least half and hour. Food took an age to bring out and was mediocre and Luke warm. Very disappointing

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Unbelievable prices for reformed fake egg (dyed yellow not real yolk) and chicken ham slices. £25 for the worst club sandwich...

1  Thank sarah_2010x
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Ordered a cheeseburger, which came with gherkins despite requesting without.

Second one came without sides, which I then had to request again.

When I bit into the burger, it was quite possibly the most disgusting burger I've ever tasted. Far worse than a burger you would get at a fast food chain- for the sum of 19CHF.

Don't waste your money here.

1  Thank Seanytravels