“Appalling”

Ranked #1,426 of 1,788 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Terrible experience, my wife and I arrive at the airport at 4am this morning (Mon August 28) cleared the customs and waited in line for 25min. The cafe finally opened and someone jumped in front of the line when the queue was at least 30min long.
I told the person to wait at the end of the queue, he answered he wouldn't. I told the staff they had a repsonsabilty no to serve that person and they told me they no responsibility and were not the police.
I thought the Swiss were organised and law abiding but I'm appealed by how pathetic this situation was. They should definitely train their staff better.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Had to wait for a few colleagues to arrive and this looked like a decent place to wait and grab lunch. Although there were only 3 more tables occupied the two waiters were busier talking to each other than serving customers. When they found some time to bring the menu I was surprised to see how limited the selection was. Decided to pay for my coffee and grab a sandwich at the news stand next door instead.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I tried the bar just after the passport control. Croissant and a small glass of juice 10 CHF. I understand we are in Switzerland I understand we are in Geneva and I understand we are at the airport but this like stealing money to people. The croissant of was ok but the juice was definitely not 100% pure and you can clearly taste the added water. Recommended only if there is no alternatives

Reviewed 23 April 2017

A great place to wait for at the arrivals! The atmosphere is warm and cosy (quite rare in an airport...) Food is very quickly served and the service is precise. A very good value for money according to swiss standards. I strongly recommend the place.