Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
CheapTicketsUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
ZenHotels.comUS$114
All reviews train station great location old town rooms are small arriving by train main bus breakfast was included two nights higher floor travel pass short walk to the lake english channels short stay trams and buses mont blanc business trip gare
Selected filters
Reviewed April 5, 2016

Highly recommend this hotel. It's directly opposite the Cornavin train station and just a few blocks from Lake Geneva. The room was a good size, enough electrical outlets to charge multiple devices (important for a business traveller), free wifi, reasonable lighting, comfortable bed and pillows. Breakfast included hot choices (which is not guaranteed in Geneva hotels). There is a small bar but nevertheless if you want a glass of wine after you come back to the hotel, the option is there. They have tea and coffee facilities downstairs 24 hours. An Iron and ironing board is also available on request. The hotel feels new, frsh and clean. I liked it and will come back.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ArohaCM
Christophe D, General Manager at ibis Styles Geneve Gare, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2016

Dear ATPMead

We very much appreciate your kind remarks concerning our ibis Styles Geneva station. We are so happy you had a great stay with us and that our hotel will be again your choice for future trip to Geneva.
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your last stay in Geneva and mostly for taking time to share your impressions of your Ibis Styles Geneve Gare experience online.

We hope to have a chance to meet during your next stay with us in Ibis Styles Geneve Gare.

Warm regards

Reviewed April 3, 2016

It's an ibis so not the best stay of your life, but the hotel was newly decorated and the room was spacious. Service was brisk but fine. Breakfast had a small selection, but everything I would want ... fruit, yoghurt, breads, eggs, sausage, cheese, ham. Overall I'd recommend it.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PV74

Dear PV74

Thank you for making the Ibis Styles Geneva Station your hotel of choice while visiting Geneva.

We are very happy that ibis brand and particularly ibis styles brand suprised you and was suitable to your needs.
Your recommendation is very much appreciated and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again when next visiting Geneva.

Sincerely

Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel over the Easter weekend and were fortunate to have a balcony. The staff were mostly friendly and helpful. The room was smart and clean if a little on the small size with little hanging space and no drawers. Bathroom door was designed with a gap around it which could be embarrassing!

Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the lounge was very useful especially after a hard day shopping.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beekeeper010

Dear Gordon
what a marvel and pleasure it was to have been chosen during your last Geneva stay.
Thank you for taking time to write us a review concerning your last (but hopefully not least) stay in our hotel.
It is such a great motivation for whole our team that works hard on a daily basis to ensure a sustainable and constantly improving level of service.
We are grateful to read how much you enjoyed your stay and our service.
We hope you liked the view on Jura mountains from your balcony.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2016

Although IBIS is mostly viewed as a budget hotel, and perhaps when you consider the price point, but in terms of location, service, location and cleanliness this hotel rivals any major 4 star hotel. Surprisingly they offer free breakfast, which is really good (they also offered us with a to-go breakfast at 4 am in the morning, since we had to catch an early morning flight)
The only constructive criticism I have is that I wish there bathrooms were a smidgen bigger and better privacy.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christophe D, General Manager at ibis Styles Geneve Gare, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2016

Dear Alwin

All of the team are delighted to read that your stay with us was as good as a four stars hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and your community on trip advisor.
A remark concerning the bathroom. We do have a new twin hotel,200 meters away, with the same design in rooms. We did input a slightly difference in them : bigger size and plain door. I do think that for your next stay in Geneva your feelings will be better....

We look forward to welcoming you back to Geneva soon.
Warm regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2016

I have been an Accor premium card holder since many years yet never stayed at an Ibis Styles before. Taking into account Geneva is a very expensive city and knowing I was hardly going to spend any time in my hotel, I decided to book 2 nights at this hotel next to the train station. Public transport in Geneva is great. I arrived at the airport, took the train which brought me in only 6 minutes to the Cornavin train station. From there I just had to cross the street to the Ibis Styles hotel. When I checked in, they gave me a free ticket to use public transport anywhere in Geneva.
Staff reception was very friendly and helpful. My room was nice too. I can only say this was a great stay, above expectations.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank degtravel

Dear Christophe D

Thank you for your glowing review, we are delighted that your stay was up to your expectations and that you took the time to share your opinion with our readers. IT will be a pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel, soon we hope:

Best regards