All reviewsdepartment storetrain stationold townplenty of hot watercroissantsearly hourswi fia free public transport passcentral locationthree starvery clean hoteldouble roomlake genevafew minutes walkcouple of nightsenjoyed my stayone night stay
Reviewed January 28, 2016

The hotel is conveniently located about 1 1/2 blocks from the main train station. I picked up a free train ticket at the airport and then, walked to the hotel from the station. The staff were all pleasant and helpful. The hotel is small and my room was small. I had a single room with a single bed up against the wall, a small desk with chair and a suitcase rack. The room was clean with a small bathroom with a shower, pedestal sink and toilet. The self-serve breakfast buffet included eggs, breads, sliced meats and sausages, yogurt, pancakes and fruit.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2016

Very helpful staff, small but clean room and nice breakfast. Under normal circumstances it might be pricey for what is on offer but Geneva is somehow an exception. Very close to public transport to UN and the airport, easy reach to downtown and restaurants, in front of major department store but still quite. Recommended

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed January 16, 2016

This hotel is close to the city centre (central station) and has large rooms, good bed and... an extra chair in the room to relax.
Staff is friendly and supportive.
Good option when you want to stay in Geneva.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

Located right near the main train station and tram hub, across the road from the biggest central shopping centre, and a 5 min walk to the lake, this hotel is ideally placed to explore all of Geneve! Hotel itself is beautiful, big spacious rooms, wonderful beds and lovely and quiet. Would definitely stY again, and recommend to all!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bambi_travels
Reviewed January 15, 2016

Our stay here was very pleasant. On welcome & throughout our stay the staff, especially Philippe,were kind, helpful & knowledgable. We were given public transport ticket, though this is pretty common in the city's hotels. Our room had all we needed plus a walk in wardrobe, safe, large bathroom, mirrors, TV, desk & chair. The location is great walking distance to just about everything & if not there's a bus or tram nearby. Good bar next door & a supermarket/dept. store on the road if you want to buy some food etc.
Is all quite compact though & the only down side for me was not having a lobby area to sit in though this wasn't a bother for others I was with.
Staff were even kind enough to lend me an adaptor ( which I'd forgotten) so I could charge my phone

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family