“I don't want to love their burgers, but I do!”

The Hamburger Foundation
Ranked #108 of 1,838 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$19 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our passion for good burgers has become the cause we're fighting for. Good hamburgers for all! So we created The Hamburger Foundation. To offer the best burger experience with the best fresh and local ingredients.Join the cause!
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I try to explain to my non-American friends that you can't get a true burger outside of the US. If you like McDonald's, good for you because McDonald's is everywhere. If you want a true burger, THF is pretty close. And their fries are amazing. Don't forget to visit the WC.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

Often eat with these guys but mainly from their food truck
Burger is excellent and the staff actually listen to your order

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Good hamburgers. French fried frozen. Reasonably priced. Very crowded. Good service better to go in summer on terrasse.

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

I just needed a quick bite near my hotel and found this place. The burger was delicious, the beer nice and cold and the outdoor seating perfectly pleasant.

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

My family and I recently visited this restaurant. Their speciality is hamburgers and fries. The hamburgers are ok. The meat is quite fatty and all of us had bad indigestion afterwards. We all thought it would be fantastic if they used higher quality hamburger meat. The fries were great and the green salad, which is served as a starter is fine too. The restaurant is family friendly and has a relaxed atmosphere and the waitresses are very attentive. They also do takeaway and are open on Sunday’s, which is unusual in Geneva.

1  Thank Alice C