“So much fun with amazing scenery!”

Hang Gliding Interlaken
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Interlaken
More attraction details
Owner description: HANG GLIDING INTERLAKEN specializes in Tandem flights for the adventure seeking traveler for over 15 years. If you want a smooth gliding flight, or a heart stopping thrill ride with Dives, Stalls and Wingovers, their expert Pilots will give you what you want!
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Hang gliding with Bernie was so much fun! It was such an incredible experience flying above the mountains and lake. It was a thrill flying through the sky and I will always remember the scenery I saw! I will never see views like I did when hang gliding, so I recommend going! Bernie was such a fun guide and he made the experience fun! I would say get the pictures and he also adds a video in there, which is totally worth it! Go hang gliding in Interlaken!

1  Thank Kristen717

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Hang gliding over Interlaken was one of the most breathtaking experiences I have had in my life. The view is spectacular and above all, it is the most exhilarating jump you will ever take. Forget skydiving; why spend hundreds to fall for a few seconds when you can spend a fraction of the price to soar with birds? It has since been the highlight of my time spent in Europe and I owe it all to Bernie. He's the best. If you want to hang glide, he'll make it happen.
We happened to hit a cloudy patch of weather the day we were supposed to jump and he rescheduled to make sure we got the right conditions. He kept us updated on the wind for hours and took us one-by-one throughout the afternoon to make sure we got the chance--and we did! Bernie made it happen. I wish I had more than two thumbs to put up but that'll have to do! Have a blast!!!

3  Thank Kristin R
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Do you prefer flying like an Eagle over falling like a stone? Are you planning to visit Switzerland? If the answer is yes, then you MUST experience this (at least) once in a lifetime experience.

We visited most beautiful country of Switzerland last year on our honeymoon, and boy I'm glad to go for a hang gliding session with Bernie. I was worried about my wife, as she is not the bravest one. But thanks to jolly nature of our funny and welcoming host, she went for it, and forever shall we rejoice those movements, flying over the beautiful landscape of Interlaken.

Thanks Bernie and Ed!

1  Thank Mohit_Punia
Reviewed 25 February 2012

This is hands down the most amazing adventure I've ever done in my life!! My friends and I called Bernie up and he met us at the train station and took us right up the mountain. He even took us out the next day when the weather turned slightly bad. He was so incredibly nice and friendly. I would recommend this to anyone absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Traveljunkie114
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Bernie is a funny guy and a great instructor, I did the hang gliding with him in Apr 2010, it is one of the best things I have ever done in my life, although he give up on us when we asked for drop-off at our hotel as transportation were included but he said only pick-up is included nevertheless I'll recommend this activity to everyone and Bernie still a great guy.