“Superb!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hang Gliding Interlaken

Hang Gliding Interlaken
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Interlaken
More attraction details
Owner description: HANG GLIDING INTERLAKEN specializes in Tandem flights for the adventure seeking traveler for over 15 years. If you want a smooth gliding flight, or a heart stopping thrill ride with Dives, Stalls and Wingovers, their expert Pilots will give you what you want!
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Superb!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2012

I think this is THE BEST PLACE TO HANG GLIDE!! It has got the most amazing views of Lake Thun and the Alps. The weather was fantastic, instructions were simple to follow (1. Run alongside with him 2. Look good for the camera). The pictures turned out really great and I couldn't ask for anything more. So glad I went for this! It's a must-do on your bucket list!

1 Thank AlphieT

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You MUST do this!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

What a perfect day: perfect weather, perfect view, perfectly safe flight, and the perfect pilot....Bernie! He picked me up at the train station in the morning, and that is where the fun began. We started off going to pick up the hang glider, and then up the mountain we went. A bathroom was available at the office. Driving to the take off site, Bernie was constantly entertaining. He checked the radar for clouds and wind, and picked the best site for my flight. Once on top, the hang glider was set up, safety check performed, and we practiced for take off. Once we were ready, we started filming videos and taking photos. I highly!!!! recommend buying the photos and videos....they are simply amazing and capture the experience perfectly. And then off we went....the closest to flying like a bird that you can get. The flight was the most incredible experience of my life. I wanted some tricks, and boy did he deliver! Then after a smooth landing, all you can think about is the flight and wanting to do it again!!

Thank you Bernie for this incredible experience. I wish I could do it again and again. I will definitely come back and do this next time I am in Switzerland. I will specifically plan it into my schedule because it was amazing! Of note, Bernie is a highly experienced pilot. I felt safe the entire time! When picking what to do Interlaken, there is only 1 hang gliding place for a reason....because Bernie is the best.

Baucau, East Timor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You really feel like flying!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

Yes, hang gliding!!!! I have always wanted to do hang gliding and Interlaken was just the perfect setting to make my dream come true. One of the highlights of my vacation in Jungfrau region. Don't pass it up!!! The beautiful scenery of Lake Thun with swiss alps in the background would definitely give you a memorable experience of flying like a bird. I highly recommend you to do it if you have always wanted to do hang gliding for at least once in your lifetime. Guaranteed, you will have an amazing time. And the best pilot is my Aussie neighbor, Bernie. He got some tricks and maneuver that will make your flying experience a blast.

1 Thank Helder B
Maastricht, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The most gorgeous view I've ever seen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

If you're going to Interlaken, go hang gliding with the leader, Bernie!!! Hang gliding was the view of paragliding with the thrill of skydiving. Seriously the best of both possibilities. I went with friends, and we all agreed that it was our best decision being abroad so far. The pictures and the video they let you buy were so fun to share with family and friends. It took us about 3 hours total, and every minute was worth it. Go hang gliding in Interlaken, and you won't regret it!!

2 Thank TaylorN882183
Waco, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun with amazing scenery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

Hang gliding with Bernie was so much fun! It was such an incredible experience flying above the mountains and lake. It was a thrill flying through the sky and I will always remember the scenery I saw! I will never see views like I did when hang gliding, so I recommend going! Bernie was such a fun guide and he made the experience fun! I would say get the pictures and he also adds a video in there, which is totally worth it! Go hang gliding in Interlaken!

1 Thank Kristen717