“I cannot be better...”

Price range: US$35 - US$70
Cuisines: Diner, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fleischgenuss auf höchstem Niveau – das ist unsere Devise. Bei uns finden Sie das beste Fleisch weit und breit, von unserem Küchenchef Maximilian Usleber maximal zubereitet und unserem Team, geleitet von Felix Hemmer, charmant serviert. Wir arbeiten nur mit erstklassigen Fleischlieferanten zusammen, um eine entsprechende Produktequalität jederzeit garantieren zu können. Das Fleisch wählen wir sorgfältig und nach unseren wichtigen Kriterien aus: artgerechte Freilaufhaltung, Verzicht auf Hormone oder Kraftfutter und schonende Schlachtung sind dabei selbstverständlich. Also, lassen Sie es sich so richtig gut gehen!
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

If you love steak than THIS is the place to go. Best steak ever, great atmosphere and competent and super friendly staff.
And if you have place for dessert, try this...
Unfortunately sooo far away from Vienna

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Arosa is a magical place. Whenever I find myself in this part of the Swiss Alps, I ALWAYS have to dine at Lamm und Leu. Living in NYC you're exposed to the finest steakhouses, but none outshine like Lamm und Leu. It is truly in a league of its own. They have the best cuts of meat, and I always sample at least a few different varieties but always returned to my love of their wagyu. It was truly the best I have ever tasted. I loved the modern layout of the restaurant, and dining upstairs gave us an unobstructed view of the road with its shops and restaurants. The service was nothing to write home about, but the meal was definitely where it's at. I've dined here three times over the course of five years of visiting Switzerland, and the quality has not changed. I am so glad to call Lamm und Leu my favorite steakhouse in the whole wide world. Keep up the good work!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

I had the dry aged Beef "medium" and it was perfect, winelist with plenty of choice, good service in german and english. I can highly recommend it!

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

A selection of big meat dishes that will satisfy the carnivores among us. Also nice to compose your own combo with sauces, types of potato etc. But not 100% quality meat in my opinion and the starter (we had sole) was way too expensive for what we got. Wine selection good, tilted towards the expensive end.
Maybe we had too high hopes given the enthusiastic reviews here.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Short summary of today’s dinner:
The starter with a combo of fish and meat had too many tastes so that the fish more or less disappeared.
The main courses - meat of course - were excellent and tasty.
The desserts varied a bit; the yoghurt ice cream was delicious but the cheese cake was a bit disappointing.
They know very well how to prepare meat but have an upside on some of the related parts.
One final comment: why is it necessary to dim the light so low that it is difficult to read the menu?