“Worst donner and falafel wrap”
Review of Kebab Ararat

Kebab Ararat
Ranked #49 of 433 Restaurants in Lugano
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed September 4, 2018

This was the worst donner kebab and falafel I ate in my life. I have tried donner kebab in UK and Turkey but this restaurant is using completely different ingredients and the wraps tastes awful.Falafel is no way has the taste/smell of falafel and I have no idea what was made of. There was a long queue and the staff are very slow in processing the orders. The prices is expensive for such bad quality of food.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Ncl2000

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Family owned street food corner serving Turkish specialties (kebap and many others). Good relation price/quality. Staff extremely polite. Overall a good stop to grab something good to eat!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Good kebab, but not the best that i have eat. They dont understan german and english but they are friendly

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Every time I’m in the area I need one of their Kebabs. No way I leave without. Fresh made, spicy and reasonably priced. Just as it should be.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Every time I am shopping at the place near, I am getting one. They are the best. Very fresh. Very friendly.

Date of visit: February 2018