“Above Expectation & Great Service”
Review of La Table d'Edgard

La Table d'Edgard
Reserve with
La Table d'Edgard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 785 Restaurants in Lausanne
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I had the three course menu. Started with the Tuna Tataki with Eggplant, it was a combination of flavors that surprise me. I love to cook and raw fish is one of the most difficult things to do and giving it the right balance.
Then I order the Rissotto that was exceptionally well done with zaffron.
The service also provided at the restaurant was above average, in this case Solene was in charge of my table.
Hope I can visit again soon

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

What a delightful evening. The reviews had set high expectations and the place, ambiance, food and charming, knowledgeable service managed to meet and exceed them

My vegetarian options were creative and mixed high quality ingredients prepared with attention and care. My fiancée’s fish was by all accounts superb (and she grew up on the coast)

Highly recommended for a fine dining experience

LausannePalace, Responsable relations clients at La Table d'Edgard, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your dining at the Table d'Edgard restaurant. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team, who will be encouraged by your remarks.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 26, 2018

For me it's clear from other experiences I had in other Michelin awarded restaurants that this one should have 2 stars and not only one.
The service is a luxury service and the food was very creative and truly amazing.
The bill we paid was inline with other normal restaurants in the Lausanne area (around 100 CHF per person) and only if you choose an expensive wine, the end bill could be heavy.

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

The perfect ‘bar de ligne en croute de sel’ you can get. Langoustine was delicious. A great dose of Mediterranean flavour. A special place to celebrate a special day.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

This restaurant is a divine place in Lausanne for gourmets. Everything is perfect, the food is creative and delicious, the staff is friendly and professional. We had a great moment. I recommend.