All reviews modern design oerlikon station bedroom suite excellent bathroom cozy hotel coop supermarket a great stay great hotel coffee machine one night public transport min walk perfect location city centre esszimmer gym dishwasher
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good hotel located close to Oerlikon station, very convenient for going Zürich HB or airport. Everything is just new and modern, the receptionist were helpful and allow us to check in our room in early morning after long flight. Bed is comfortable and room is quiet. Will recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you so much for the wonderful stay , guys in reception so friendly, positive, always happy to help. The city it’s near, train station near, supermarket also, room it’s so comfortable, very friendly atmosphere in hotel, cozy !!!!! Fantastic breakfast!!! Thank you so much for chef !!! I’m enjoy my stay ! Guys in reception Oliver and one more which name I’m forgot (he with broken finger ) - thank you !!!!!
Girl in bar so helpful as well !!!! Great team- good hotel !!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2018

The rooms are good, modern and clean but not spacious and the bathroom is too small. I was in a 2 bedroom suite which is good for a family of 4 and the kitchen was very helpful. The service in the hotel is very bad during our stay we faced several issues; First, there was no dishwasher soap and the dishes were not cleaned by the housekeeping, so after 3 days nearly all the dishes were in the dishwasher waiting to be cleaned and I asked the reception many times to provide us with soap, and their reason was always that it is after 5pm now and there is no one, and after 3 days when I really got angry the lady at the reception gave me a sponge and soap and asked me to wash the dishes!!!!!!!!! I told her that this is not my job and I am on a HOLIDAY! Second issue which was even worse than the first is that after the second night the water in the shower stopped flowing in the drain because it was clogged and the bathroom overflowed with water and out to the living room and bedroom! I informed the reception and they asked me to stay until morning to fix the problem. The second day I left early morning at 7:00am and I informed the reception before leaving, I was back at 10:00pm extremely tired and wanted a good shower, the surprise was that the problem was not fixed!! And it was impossible to take a shower with all this water flowing outside the bathroom to the rooms. I went down to speak to the reception, even though I was really tired, and he started saying that I was not in the morning and I don't know why the receptionist in the morning didn't send someone to fix it, and he asked me to unclog the drain by myself!!! WHAT???
I travelled a lot and stayed in lots of hotels but I never faced such a horrible service. Towels were not replenished and since there is no room service I always had to go down to the reception to get new towels. People at the reception are so unfriendly. As for the location it is very far from the city and the taxis are very expensive and even the train station is not near as most reviews said. It is my first and will be my last time to stay here.

Stayed: August 2018
VincenzoF1634, Manager at ACASA Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your review of your last stay here with us at the acasa Suites.

We always strive to make our guests feel at home every day.

Our concept of apart-hotel is self-catering and self cleaning by the guest. Therefore kitchens in our Acasa two-bedroom Suite are equipped with the standard kitchenware and it is self cleaning.

This is reflected in our very competitive pricing for extended stays. Of course, we offer additional cleaning for a supplement of CHF 26.00 per day which you never requested

Once again, we thank you for your feedback and we all would be more than happy if we can welcome you again at the acasa Suites.

Kind regards,

Vincenzo Fodaro

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Stayed at the hotel for 4 nights. Nice location and the hotel staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. However, housekeeping was a bit of a disappointment. Each day they would forget to either give us replacement towels, shampoo or something else. Maybe management needs to have a chat with the housekeeping staff. Otherwise, everything else is perfect.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Edward,

Thank you for your open and nice words, which we appreciate very much. We have already shared your comments with the acasa Suites Team.

Please be assured, that proper action were taken with regards to your feedback about the Housekeeping.

In any event, please accept my apology for the inconvenience caused.

We would be more than happy if we can welcome you again at the acasa Suites.

With best regards,

Vincenzo Fodaro

Reviewed September 8, 2018

The hotel is very modern and nice. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great with lots of different options. Short walk from the train station and bus stations. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018