Free cancellation until 27/07
US$405
US$313
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

US$109
US$92
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Sternen Oerlikon Hotel(Zurich)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$178
US$139
US$344
  • Restaurant
Bristol Hotel Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$185
US$281
US$231
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

US$569
US$206
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
2,252 results
All reviewsfresh apple juicem galleryold towntrain stationswiss chaletminute walkmain stationsuperior roomcomfortable bedan upgradeexcellent hotelbuffet breakfastsingle roomnespresso machinethe air conditioningcentral locationzurich hb
Reviewed April 15, 2018

I spent three nights here recently on my tour of the region. The hotel itself seemed a bit dated, but it's Europe coming from the states and having been to Asia several times I'm just more used to modern furnishings. Regardless this establishment is well kept, clean, comfortable, and convenient. I appreciated the turndown service and the apple cider offering in the lobby. The bed was comfortable. There was a pillow menu which I did not use, but appreciate the offering.

My room faced the street. I found the street noise was not much of an issue. There is a tram stop only meters away from the front door, which made it easy to explore the city. With that said, the old city is only about 15-20 mins walk and the main train station only 10mins away at a leisurely pace.

I would recommend this place and book here again if I ever find myself in zurich.

Stayed: April 2018
MGContinentalZRH, Manager at Hotel Continental Zurich - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear RajaNY
Thank you very much for your review and recommendation on Tripadvisor. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would like to come back. See you soon again at our beautiful city Zurich.
Warm regards,

Reviewed April 13, 2018

I always stay here when I come to Zurich. It is ten minutes walk from the main train station. It is also easy to catch a tram into the city or to the airport. The hotel is served by a great team of staff. Always helpful, welcoming and ready to assist. Rooms are comfortable and very clean. Breakfast buffet is a good start to the day. I don't think anyone would be disappointed staying here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MGContinentalZRH, Manager at Hotel Continental Zurich - MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear Adrian S.
A great thank you for your review that will for sure help future travelers. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your satisfaction is a great source of motivation for our team and I had a lot of pleasure to share your comment with my team.
We are definitely very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Zurich.
The very best,

Reviewed April 12, 2018

Was here for 2 nights. As a Platinum Card holder was upgraded to a 5th floor room. Rooms are in an old style with wooden cupboard, desk, arm chairs etc to give a more local Swiss feel. Was a twin bed room. I did have issues with bed comfort. Not very comfortable as the mattress protector was probably too thick and bed sagged a bit. The bathroom has a shower and tub (why do they have tubs still) and separate WC at the room entrance so you have to shuffle up and down.
Ate a great burger in the restaurant. Rate included breakfast, so had two breakfasts there. Good sufficient choice of basics, no eggs to order (maybe I didn't to ask) but enough to get you going for the day.
The location is perfect. A 5 mins walk down the road to the Main Zurich Banhoff. Or take a tram to anywhere as well. Weather was good, so mostly walked to the stations.
The apple juice served in the reception BTW is Excellent!!!

Room Tip: Higher floors and in the back
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear hipposcuba
Thank you for your comprehensive and fair review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we were delighted to read your nice compliments. Regarding the mattress I would like to share with you that we have a special topper on top of the normal mattress however if you prefer a harder bed it will be our pleasure to remove it and make your sleeping experience memorable. Be informed that we offer different style of rooms and we do also have rooms with walkin rain shower available where the WC is integrated as well. Thank you again for your kind words and we're looking forward to your next visit!
Very best regards,

Reviewed April 11, 2018

The hotel is very well located (close to the train station and the old town). The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I stay at this hotel once in a while and although I am not an accor gold member, I still receveid an upgrade which was very nice. Very comfortable beds, good size room and bathroom.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear 579loics
A big thank from all the team for this great rate and nice review! It is always a pleasure for us to welcome you when you stay in Zurich and a great privilege to gain your loyalty!
Warm regards,

Reviewed April 10, 2018

I stayed here for only one night in March. I chose this one because it was reasonably priced, compared to nearby hotels, and it was close to the train station and the main streets. I arrived a little early, but I was still able to check into my room a few hours beforehand. Staff was courteous and friendly. The hotel is a bit dated and the rooms could use some refurnishing, but it was clean overall. The bathroom was more modern than the rest of the room. It's a decent hotel, just not sure if I would come back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear blueac1
Thank you very much for posting your thoughts on Tripadvisor. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff were great. Our hotel will soon be refurbished; but we are doing our best, to give our guest and updated service, day per day. We do hope to welcome you soon again and wish you all the best, yours