All reviews nice quiet hotel business trip the air conditioning public transport minutes walk away nespresso coffee machine boiled eggs long weekend standard room tram line comfortable rooms large room reception area tennis lake city switzerland
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Love this hotel! It’s about a 15 minute walk to zurichsee and Bahnhofstrasse. Close enough but yet far enough away to enjoy the quiet of another part of the city. Fabulous! Have stayed there about 5 times. Shuttles to the airport. About a 15 minute drive.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank JoanneD1907
Reviewed May 23, 2018

We spent 4 night in this hotel. It is an oasis, quiet location very pretty.It is a within walking distance to the shopping centre. Hotel staff were fantastic and extremely helpful. The rooms were very clean. Has a very nice Tennis Court. Very beautiful hotel in all areas.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2018

I just spent a little over a week at the Engimatt and I can't say enough as to the merits of this hotel. From the moment I checked in and throughout my stay, the staff was friendly, helpful and went out of their way to assist me and ensure I had a positive experience. The room was modern, clean, well kept and spacious. The hotel is in walking distance to Sihl city where I had access to all sorts of stores and restaurants. The train into the city is a short walk from the hotel and the tram which also takes you into the city is even closer. I was even able to purchase a ticket for the tram at the hotel (another appreciated perk). Should I have to good fortune to return to Zurich I would most certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Another business trip to Zürich and an overnight stay at the Engimatt. As usual very friendly staff and a comfortable standard room on the first floor.

Despite only ordering a main course I was treated to an amuse bouche and coffee and surprise desert. My Weinerschnitzel with fresh vegetables was excellent.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2017

The Hotel was very clean, decent breakfast & functional room with a comfortable bed. Nothing at all to complain about, but I probably expected more for the price, but I guess this is the case generally in Zurich

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business