US$474
US$225
US$200
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

NH Zurich Airport(Opfikon)
US$92
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$129
US$124
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Bristol Hotel Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$707
US$487
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstram stopthe main train stationgreat hotelthe main hotelbreakfast buffetcity centreair conditioningfree wificonvenient locationtram systemeasy accessbusiness tripstaff was very friendly and helpfulpublic transportationold townhotel restaurantsmall hotel
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

A quiet and simple hotel. It’s opposite the tram station - just a few stops then reach the city center like ZÜRICH HB.

Staff are decent and helpful. I was sick and they checked the nearest pharmacy and translated the instructions of the medicine dosage in English for me. That was really heart-warming

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Cheuk Kiu M
differente, Manager at Hotel Krone Unterstrass, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

"Greetings from Hotel Krone Unterstrass"

What a wonderful feedback here on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that we convinced you of our services. On a daily basis our team is thrived to do their utmost for our customers.

We hope that you're feeling better and truly hope to see you again here in Zurich.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Very rude, suspicious staff: the first thing they do is ask for a credit card deposit "in case you use the mini bar, or take towels with you".
Then our room was small and was in the unpersonal annex of the hotel. We had to cross the restaurant with our luggage to access the annex. By the way there was no mini bar in the room...
When I checked out around 10 am, I could not get the reimbursement of my deposit. They said they needed to check the room and will reimburse in the afternoon.
Getting back home I checked my bank statement and noticed the exchange rate used for the hotel payment was 1.1086 CHF to the €, the worse encountered by far in Switzerland, and much lower than the one indicated at the time my reservation.
I will never go back to this hotel and will not recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

"Greetings from Hotel Krone Unterstrass"

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am truly surprised about your comment though. Kindly allow me to clarify - a deposit on a credit card is always taken upon arrival from all our customers. This is a international check in procedure which you'll find all over the world.
Furthermore I would like to highlight that the allocated room which is located in our Townhouse building was a complimentary upgrade from our side (which means that the given room was a higher category than the original booked) There is no Minibar in the rooms but you had a kitchenette with a proper fridge and on top of that there is a beverage machine on the groundfloor where you can get all needed beverages and we do offer 24 hours roomservice.

I am very sorry to hear that you were not happy with your stay - however please do allow me to say that the above mentioned does not reflect our customer service.

We hope to welcome you back in order to convince you of our services.

Regards

Reviewed February 17, 2018

Nice hotel, everything was OK, staff was very friendly and helpful. Little cold bathroom with big, although opaque window, next to the toilet, but otherwise good. I was told I got free upgrade, which was probably just an upgrade to a studio, hopefully standard in the room would be same.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
differente, Manager at Hotel Krone Unterstrass, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

"Greetings from Hotel Krone Unterstrass"

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with other travellers - I am pleased to inform you that due to the upgrade you did enjoy a higher room standard compared to the standard room.

We hope to welcome you back during your next visit in Zurich and wish you in the meantime all the very best.

Sarah Goll
Vicedirector

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Conveniently placed for public transport, well furnished rooms and very comfortable. Good breakfast selection. Be better if it had a gym and/or swimming pool to provide more options for exercise in the winter

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
differente, Manager at Hotel Krone Unterstrass, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

"Greetings from Hotel Krone Unterstrass"

Thank you very much for your nice comment on Tripadvisor. We do appreciate the time you have dedicated to inform us about your opinion.

I am afraid to inform you that we won't be able to equippe the hotel with a gym or pool but I still hope to welcome you back and hope to see you very soon.

Wishing you all the very best in meantime.

Regards

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Convenient location, spacious rooms and bathrooms, and a great buffet breakfast for a very reasonable price! We were able to easily stroll into town, although there is a tram stop a few metres away, and it is easily accessible from the airport and the train station. We were so impressed with our rooms and the service level provided.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jordi B
differente, Manager at Hotel Krone Unterstrass, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

"Greetings from Hotel Krone Unterstrass"

What an excellent feedback here on Tripadvisor. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travellers. We are very happy to hear that we managed to convince you of our product and services.

We would love to host you again during your next stay in Zurich and wish you in the meantime all the best.