US$280
NH Zurich Airport(Opfikon)
US$118
NH Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hotel Bistrol Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$104
Agoda.com
US$531
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnewly renovated roomswithin walking distanceold towncoffee machinenice hotelroom was clean and comfortabletown centrehotel is centrally locatedlight sleeperlarge roomclose to the main train stationcold cutstwo nightsyogurtsocketsproscons
Reviewed June 21, 2017

The hotel is in a nice location. Only 10 minutes walking from the Zurich rail station. Different types of restaurants are around the hotel. Chinese, Turkish, Indian ............ The hotel arranged tours for us. We took the Heidiland and country tour.

The rooms are clean and spacious. Breakfast is not bad. Staffs are cordial.

Overall a nice hotel to stay in Zurich.

Room Tip: Choose front side room
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Hotel was really nice but girl working there can't do her job properly
I paid the full amount as soon as I checked in....the day after i was trying to got inside my room but thy blocked my room door because they said i did not pay..I showed them the recepit so they let me in...during my check out they asked me to pay again ( i explained them that I have already paid during my check in but I was told that i should pay otherwise they should have called police; since I was in hurry ( and lost my recepit shown the day before anyway ) i have to pay agian just to br FREE to go..at the end they charged my twice the mount..so call the Visa, then ring to my bank...a nightmare!!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2017

I checked in late without issues, had a large room on the last floor - looked newly renovated, it was comfortable and quiet. I did not have any issues with WiFi, checkout was quick. Overall I recommend the hotel for quick trips - it's located very close to the main train station (with direct connection to the airport) and has good access to other parts of the town.

Room Tip: Last floor was quiet even with windows on the street
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rafał G
Reviewed June 3, 2017

We had a nice stay at the Hotel Scheuble. The hotel is centrally located in the heart of Zürich and in easy walking distance to the main tourist attractions of the city. It was great for us, as after a nice evening out exploring the old part of town, it was just a short way back to the hotel. Some of the rooms have been recently renovated, so make sure to reserve one of those! Our room was modern, simple and clean - all that you really need while on a city trip. We had a Nespresso coffee machine in the room and there was also a safe in the cupboard. The room was technologically up-to-date with international sockets, many light switches in the whole room, and even automatic sensors for the night light. We really appreciated the well-designed bathroom with a rain shower, two basins, a nice big mirror, as well as a professional hairdryer. After a good night's sleep, we got to enjoy our breakfast sitting outside in the nice and cozy courtyard at the back of the hotel. I must say that the breakfast buffet was good for 3-star standards, offering a nice selection of fresh breads, cold cuts, yoghurt and muesli, as well as freshly prepared egg-dishes on request. We enjoyed our time at this small hotel in down-town Zürich, ideal for tourists on a budget, wanting to explore the city at their doorstep!

Room Tip: Request for rooms on one of the higher floors which are renovated. Courtyard-facing rooms are also quieter, away from the main road.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Christof L
Reviewed May 22, 2017

The good: the hotel is conveniently located in the Old Town, putting most of the key areas of the city within walking distance. The rooms are comfortable, practical and newly renovated, with the bathrooms being particularly well done, though sparse on toiletries. Rates are reasonable for Zurich but not unique.

The bad: rooms facing the street are noisy at night. Air-conditioning/heating can't be controlled from the room leaving you at the hotel's mercy. The wifi doesn't work at all, though the staff did say the hotel is still undergoing renovations and it'll improve - this is fatal for anyone who wants to do some work while travelling. Most of the front desk staff range from indifferent to standoffish.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business