All reviews newly renovated rooms within walking distance old town coffee machine room was clean and comfortable nice hotel town centre hotel is centrally located light sleeper large room close to the main train station cold cuts two nights excellent location yogurt sockets pros
Reviewed October 6, 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a total of three nights (first two nights of our trip, and then the last night). Here are some of the pros and cons:

PROS:
-Close to Zurich main station. It's about a 10 minute walk from there
-Lot's of restaurants nearby
-Rooms feel clean and look modern
-They had these motion-sensored lights at the bottom of the bed that provided just the right amount of lighting for the middle of the night if you needed to use the bathroom
-Outlets with built-in USB ports
-Safe in the room

CONS:
-When we checked in, we opened the door to the room and someone else's stuff was already in there. Makes you wonder how many people could potentially have access to your room/stuff. They ended up upgrading us to a suite which was SUPER nice. But even the regular rooms (which we stayed in on our last night) are pretty spacious.
-Luggage storage is basically just them keeping it by the front desk in plain view
-You can hear the church bells throughout the night, and people on the street yelling

Despite the cons, I'd still be happy to stay here again if I ever decide to come back to Zurich.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melanie T
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Perfect place to stay and its right in the centre of this beautiful city.
The staff are wonderful people - so warm and friendly.
Rooms are a very good standard and are well looked after.
Highly recommend a stay here

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2017

+ The personal of receiption and room were perfect.
The receiption is very good speaking english , german an french !!!
The location is good.
We had the number with two big rooms and furniture was renovaited.
Our windows were watching int inner yard. It was very important.
The cafemachine in the room was good surprise !!!

- The "transparent" door of bathroom and toilet ?????
The breakfast was not enough good.
The noise in backyard sometimes.
The hotel is not provide the city public transport ticket ???

Room Tip: The windows into back yard ...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Nice hotel, the room was clean and comfortable with big windows overlooking the street. The beds were comfortable and the staff was very helpful. The location is really convenient, within walking distance of the lake and everywhere in old town. Zurich is expensive and this hotel was reasonably priced relative to the others I researched. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I travel to Zürich at least once a month. Our office manager books me here frequently and I'm always satisfied. Central location, friendly staff, good rates and good rooms. For a business stay this is a place to stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business