“Perfect for the lunch”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Swiss
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I went a few times for lunches there and it is a fancy but very good restaurant. The service is more or less good. The atmosphere in the old factory is fine but I wouldn't go with clients there. Attractive price but small menu.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This is a lunch restaurant and as such it does it's job. The atmosphere is good. The service is variable - I'm not used to getting my food handed over my business partners shoulder in a white cloth restaurant... On my last visit the califlower soup was sub-par - a couple of spins more in the blender would've done the soup miracles. Otherwise the food has been okay, but nothing to write home about. I like the atmosphere so I'll go again, but I hope the kitchen shapes up a bit.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

G27 is a fancy restaurant in the “Giesshübel” area. It is in an old factory and is only open during lunchtime, except on Thursday where the restaurant is also open in the evning. Well done lunch menu with rapid service. Good quality food at attractive prices, but nothing special. The atmosphere is the unique thing, but not the food which is good and gives no reason to complain at all.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

This is basically an empty building you can rent out for private parties, with a full kitchen and two bars. I've been here for 2 dinners with my company. Sparsely but elegantly decorated, and the food was beautifully presented and tasted great!

The first room contains foosball tables, some open coat racks, a bar, a view into the kitchen, and plenty of space for a nice apéro. The second room in the back kind of opens up into two large areas with another bar and plenty of space for dining.

This place is also easily accessible, with a short walk to Laubegg tram stop and Binz station.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

I was here for lunch with 2 friends. The service is friendly and quick. We were all happy with the quality of our food. Three different plates, all well presented and extremely tasty. They have some kind of 'homemade' taste/look. The restaurant itself is interestingly stylish, spacious and simply but well decorated. I just loved it!