Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich
US$248
US$231
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Bristol Hotel Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$137
Agoda.com
US$506
US$418
Official Site
1,365 results
All reviewsbutler servicechampagne breakfasttrain stationfruit bowlevery eveningswiss chocolatewelcome drinklittle touchesmain stationshopping streetturn down servicewonderful hotelperfect locationyogurtsingle rooman upgradebusiness trip
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Loved the ambiance of this hotel. Great food in their restaurants, Splendid room service. Location unbeatable near the Banhofstrasse. Amazed with their warm reception. The manager very considerate and thoughfull of all comments and eager to please. The staff very well trained to deal with guests asdiffivult as they may be. The pklace to stay when in Zurich on banking busioness.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Schweizerhof, Geschäftsführer at Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you very much indeed for your kind comment. My team and I are pleased that you felt comfortable with us and we are looking forward to your next stay and our opportunity to pamper you again.
Jörg Rudolf von Rohr
Managing Director
HOTEL SCHWEIZERHOF ZÜRICH

A TripAdvisor Member
Ashburn, Virginia, USA
Reviewed January 23, 2012

This was my first time in Switzerland, and my only hotel so I can't compare it with any other rooms. I got this because it was the best on trip advisory. I booked the hotel through worldhotels.com and had trouble with my reservation at check in. It took about an hour before i got my room at a higher rate than reserved. Other than that, rooms were clean and nice!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Worldhotels.com
Reviewed January 23, 2012

we arrived at 7am and our room was ready and waiting for us.
it was my birthday and they had a special token for me as well.

we felt special and cared for at this hotel. our room was always clean and in order whenever we got in - from shopping, tours, etc.

breakfast was pleasant and they went out of their way to prepare something we asked for even though it was not on their menu selection.

the gourmet cafe downstairs was excellent and the caviar selection...amazing!

the staff was always attentive and ready to help.

a big 'THANK YOU!' to the staff and management of this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank absarthou
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We spent 2 nights here after a trip around Switzerland and on our way by train to Milano, the hotel is right over the road from the train station. We had done quite a bit of shopping and the hotel sourced some large boxes for us to send the shopping home and delivered the boxes to the post office for us just, for the cost of the postage, everytime we had a question they answered with a smile and helpful answer. The breakfast was good and we had couple of drinks in the bar and coffee shop that all were very good. If you are looking for a very friendly hotel close to the railway station I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Peter361
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Loved this hotel! The hotel is very well located, very central, minutes walk from my Zurich office, and very close to the train station. It looks good on the outside, but gets even better once you go inside. Check in was very fast and they offered me a drink while I waited. Then helped up to my room by a very friendly and informative concierge.

The room was awesome! It wasn't huge but it was really nicely decorated, with a very warm and homely feel. Plus free chocolate!!! hey it's the small things that make the difference :). And the room had free WIFI, finally, after staying at numerous hotels around Europe that don't!

The food was good, though I only had room service. I was very sad that I had a really early meeting the morning I was there because everyone ranted and raved about the champagne buffet breakfast, but I wasn't able to make it. So sad! Will have to go and stay again just to try the breakfast.

I get a corporate rate so not sure how much I actually paid, but it doesn't look like it's the cheapest hotel for sure but if you fancy spoiling yourself then do check it out.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business