1,003 results
All reviews rooftop pool thermal baths library lounge beer bottles hotel guests meeting room beautiful hotel nespresso machine business trip rooms are large public transport city centre old town train station brewery duplex switzerland
Reviewed November 18, 2016 via mobile

We had so much fun exploring this hotel. From the library to the roof, the spa, and the building within a building walls, it was unique and luxurious. The views from the roof are unbelievable. The only real downside: we all got a rash from the rooftop pool!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
B2BoutiqueHotel, Geschäftsführer at B2 Boutique Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Dear nkersey

thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor!

Our guests feedback is our biggest value!

It is great for me to read your positive words about our little “hide-away” with its unique and modern design.
Our fascinating Wine Library is truly something you won’t find often.

Please let me express our sincere apologies about your experience in the spa.
Be assure we have forwarded your comments to the spa management!

We still hope you kept the B2 Boutique Hotel + Spa in good memories and that we get the chance to welcome you once again in the old beer brewery and wishes you a lovely Christmas season.

Best regards
Your guest Ambassador
Nina Schroeder

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Friendly staff always looking to help from the moment I arrived at check in until I left. The hotel is well located and within walking distance to the lake and the old city, the hotel also had excellent amenities especially the spa.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
B2BoutiqueHotel, Geschäftsführer at B2 Boutique Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2016

Dear globalossi

Thank you so much for sharing your “B2” experience with us.

We are delighted to hear that our team could contribute to an unique and magical stay and truly hope to welcome you again soon.

Even though it’s most probably “work” for you in Zurich we trust you find some spare time to refill the battery’s in our gorgeous spa.

We would like to send out our best wishes to your current location and we are getting ready to have you back soon.

Best regards from Zurich
Your Guest Ambassador Nina

Reviewed November 11, 2016

nosey industrial decor rooms. Love the clean white wash look and the spa is A MUST if you come here. Looks beautiful at night with the views over zurich. Underneath they have a huge underground spa. Gets a little packed(maybe it was holiday season) but definitely relaxing and i loved all the free beer in the room (it was a brewery before).
The library room is beautiful and the Tunisian guy working there was also really nice and attentive always. Great after a hectic day in zurich

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends

Dear monu483

What a great pleasure it was to read your kind words about our hotel on TripAdvisor!
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to provide us with those nice comments, especially about my staff.

I was happy to hear that you still remember the history of our unique hotel. It is truly something you won’t find any often.

I wish you a wonderful winter season and I hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Best regards
Nina Schroeder

Reviewed November 1, 2016

Seldom have I ever been greeted in such a friendly, relaxed but yet attentive way. I really had a feeling they were going out of their way to assist me in any way they could. Room was good, high end, nice location and food was decent - but it was the service that stood out. Yes - be it for romance or business, this hotel works well, and I will def coming back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
B2BoutiqueHotel, Manager at B2 Boutique Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2016

Dear Nero61

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a feedback for the TripAdvisor community, and for staying with us in Zurich!

I was really glad to hear that you were welcomed and treated so warmly, and that you had such a memorable time here in Zurich.
I will definitely let my colleagues know about your great feedback.

We also truly appreciate your comments about our modern/urban rooms, it is for sure something “different” which you won’t find often.

Please let us know if you plan to return to Zurich, so that we can assist you with the reservation as well as the planning.

Best regards your Guest Ambassador
Nina Schröder

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

I had a suite in the hotel after sorting out a one day conference at their venue, where we had upwards of 20 people attending. The staff were an absolute dream with the organising - no request (of which there were many) was ignored or fobbed off - and they made it such a dream to have the event there! The venue was wonderful and unusual; an angled table laid out with rubix cubes, stress balls and sweets!
The food was beautiful, the room was luxurious without being ostentatious and I absolutely loved the bath next to the bed!

I honestly cannot rate this hotel any higher in my mind and I will never stop recommending it.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Corinne F

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your comments.

You are right our urban conference room “Bookmark 2” (we also called it 007 James Bond) is a very convenient and also special facility to host a meeting.

Furthermore, it makes me really proud to read your compliments about the general service of the hotel and my team.
I will share your kind words with the them and I am sure it will motivate them to keep up their good work.

I wish you a wonderful autumn and I hope to have you as our guest again soon.
Best Regards