“Food, authentic! But music ruins the atmosphere ”
Review of Flavour of India

Flavour of India
Ranked #733 of 2,146 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

It's now the second time I've been to this restaurant with my husband. We love Indian food, so we thought we would give it a try. We went there during lunch hour. The place was empty every time. But in a way it made it more cosy and you could relax after a hard morning of work. The food is excellent, tasteful and exactly what you expect Indian food to taste. Unfortunately despite the cosy atmosphere and the exquisite food, the music drove me crazy. It was really stressful.

I recommend this restaurant for those who want to grab some Indian food during lunch hour, and I just hope the music doesn't bother you as much as it did me!

1  Thank noctee

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Food was really good. We had a group of 160 people and everyone just enjoyed their meal. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely rate this place as a must visit

1  Thank RogerRVaz
Reviewed July 10, 2017

The food was tasty and excellent and the staff well behaved and courteous. Worth eating. value for money

1  Thank raojvs
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

The place was very beautiful. Very nicely done interiors. But the food was not good at all. It was ok but not good.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

It's amazing to find such great Indian food there at Zurich. drinks are available also the menu covers a good range of Indian dishes

1  Thank Sambhav K