US$403
US$311
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$344/night.

Hotel Opera Zurich(Zurich)
US$231
US$205
  • Room Service
US$98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$232
US$298
US$248
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Bristol Hotel Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$584
US$412
Official Site
1,034 results
All reviewsonyx barpark suitelobby loungeroom servicerain showera wonderful stayfine hotelluxury hotelbusiness hotelrooms are largerestaurant staffold townstandard roomnespresso machinethe main shopping streetcentral locationbaur au lac
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Park Hyatt and found the rooms and service to be quite good. The breakfast was fine. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were incredibly hot. We lowered the AC as much as possible and it was still hot. I have to wonder if the AC controls are there to make guests feel like they have control over the room temperature yet the controls actually serve no purpose. It was a very hot week in Zurich and sleeping in a hot room with only heavy comforters rather than a sheet was unpleasant. Sheets were not in the beds, only comforters.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PH_Zurich, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Debbie A,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to write this valuable review of your recent stay at Park Hyatt Zurich!

I was delighted to read that you liked your most recent guestroom and that the service met your expectations. I look forward to sharing your words with the entire team.

However, your comment regarding the air conditioning in your recent guestroom has caught my attention.

I was dismayed to read that the room temperature did not meet your preferences. Please rest assured that I will certainly follow up on this matter and share your feedback with our director of engineering.

We would be delighted to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich in the future and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or wishes.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Park Hyatt is a sleek modern hotel in the heart of the business district in Zurich. We arrived too early for check in, but the front desk did their best to get us settled. Easy walking distance to Lake Zurich. The breakfast buffet is similar to other Park Hyatts. The service was very good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Outback_Dave,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay at Park Hyatt Zurich with us here on TripAdvisor!

It is great to read that you found our hotel to be in such a good location for you, near Lake Zurich. The best part for me was reading that the entire team did an outstanding job. It will be my great pleasure to share your kind words with the team!

We would be delighted to be your host again whenever your travel plans bring you back to our beautiful city.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for one night pre river cruise and were treated like royalty from start to finish. Our room was simply incredible with all the amenities. We had the buffet breakfast included in our rate and it was very good with the possibility to order some things freshly made as well. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, but it is definitely expensive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear daisy7889,

I would like to sincerely thank you for your honest and very valuable feedback about your recent stay at Park Hyatt Zurich!

It is delightful to read that you were overwhelmed by your most recent guestroom, in addition to the amenities and our breakfast buffet. I look forward to having the pleasure of sharing your kind feedback with the entire team!

We would be happy to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich in the future and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you!

Best regards,

Reviewed June 7, 2018

I was wary of this hotel because I am so OCD and research all the hotel bathroom photos before I book. In the photos it looked like the bathroom and the bed were right next to each other separated with a sliding door. I always hated this design as I hate any design where the bathroom is open to any other area. My husband however convinced me that this was good affordable option and I warily agreed. However, when I got there I found the toilet was well separated from the shower and that when the heavy door was shut I really could not tell the bathroom was right next to me. Also, the room itself was incredibly clean and even though I was a little baffled why there was no flat sheet between me and the duvet (I find this must be a European thing) I was convinced enough that they must indeed clean the duvet cover regularly unlike American hotels. The service was fabulous and when I asked where a grocery was to buy some milk for my baby they instead told me that would send up warmed up milk to my room which they did promptly! The most impressive attribute I found about this hotel was the crib for my baby!! They had the most beautiful wood crib that I actually wanted to order for my own place. It had luxurious actual bedding and they also gave him a little toy bear. They provided a diaper pail, diapers, soap, and even a bottle warmer (which I didn't actually use because I brought my own and wasn't quite sure how to use theirs) I mean, honestly, the nicest hotel crib I have ever seen and I had initially thought the Maui Four Seasons was nice because it had an actual mattress. My toddler slept until 11 AM and I actually just had to wake him because he was just too comfortable. The location is perfect and I was deciding between this place and The Dolder Grand but so glad I went with the Park Hyatt as we could just walk everywhere with our stroller without any problems. Really great hotel choice for Zurich.

Cons: One con I did have with the hotel is the breakfast we had there. They really don't have enough people for the service as we waited so long to get anything or even order anything. This seemed to be a common problem throughout our stay in Switzerland so it may not be a hotel issue.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
PH_Zurich, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear wanderscout,

First of all, I would like to sincerely thank you for writing down your thoughts and sharing the experiences you had at Park Hyatt Zurich!

I am overwhelmed by your detailed and kind feedback! It is great to know that you liked the design of your recent guest room and that we were able to exceed your expectations. Even better is that you found everything for your baby’s needs, such as the wooden crib and the bottle warmer.

I really look forward to sharing your kind and valuable feedback with the entire team.

However, your comment with regard to the breakfast has caught my attention. I would like to thank you for your honest words, which I will certainly share with our food and beverage manager accordingly.

We would be more than happy to be your host again whenever your travel plans bring you back to our beautiful city. If you have any questions or wishes, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

very fine hotel few steps from the city center
vibrant atmosphere in the bar and very positive overall inpression
very attentive to kids - provided toys and special cosmetics
will probably visit again

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
PH_Zurich, Geschäftsführer at Park Hyatt Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Dear 178ekaterina,

I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts and experiences with us here on TripAdvisor!

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your time under our roof and that the location of the hotel met your needs.

It is great to know that your kids felt comfortable during your stay and I look forward to sharing your feedback with the entire team.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Zurich soon. In the meantime, we wish you a wonderful summer time.