All reviews glass shower small lift gummy bears small hotel old town breakfast was included boutique hotel bed was comfortable fresh fruit walking distance booked this hotel city centre would stay again the air conditioning location is excellent minute walk train station
Reviewed April 25, 2018

I stayed in this hotel for just one night in April 2018 on a business trip.

This is a good hotel with friendly staff. Rooms are quite small but nicely furnished. The shower is good (high water pressure) and beds and pillows are very comfortable.

The breakfast area is like the room: small but good. Fresh bread, fruits and pastries. Check-in and check out was smooth. WiFi works fine. There is no restaurant but a very nice (high-end) burger place called Korner nearby (150 meters).

I ended up paying 252 CHF (including breakfast and two drinks from the minibar) which is on the expensive side if you ask me given the overall experience.

Would I return? I think I would, especially if the price would be somewhat lower.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
MarlisGoergin, Manager at Fleming's Hotel Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Ralph,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We are pleased that overall you were happy with your experience. We will forward your praise to our staff.
Our prices are based on availability, so next time you come it is entirely possible that you have a cheaper rate. Alternately you can call or email us directly where we can ensure that you get the cheapest daily rate available.

We hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

this is my regular hotel when I am in Zurich. Excellent service, nice rooms (all categories from small to large). Excellent breakfast, nice littel fitness center.. makes me feel home. Will certainly come again and recommend to other colleagues

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Thomasemmerich,

thank you for your positive review - we are delighted to hear that you have been here several times and we hope we can welcome you back several times more.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

I booked this hotel just because it was close to my business meeting. Upon arrival, I was given my room, the largest available in the hotel. Still it was not huge, and had an opened bathroom. So for a single traveller, it was all right. But as a couple, it would be difficult to cohabit. Breakfast was OK.
All in all, it was a OK 3 stars hotel, but charged at a 4 stars price. There are many better options in Zurich!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Swissdiver,

thank you for your honest feedback following your stay here in our hotel. We are happy that were altogether satisfied with your experience and had no negatives of note.
We hope regardless that we can welcome you back again in order to build on our first impression.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Very welcoming and helpful staff. The downstairs dining area / reception is nicely decorated and comfortable, and the breakfast is nice, with a good selection. However, the room I stayed in was quite small with a somewhat dated decor, and the separate toilet and shower both felt quite cramped. That said, it was reasonable value for the price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Robin,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and liked the decor and staff. As we have three categories of rooms, it is possible you only had the smallest category and as such we could maybe offer you larger rooms which would better suit your needs.

We hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Awesome location, close to the old city and shopping area. Comfortable room, friendly staff. Love that the room has free apples and a free water bottle. Free breakfast is a nice bonus and start to the day. Highly recommended place, I’d come back again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Liam,

Thank you very much for such a positive review - we are delighted you had a great stay here and will forward all the positive things you had to say to our staff.

We hope we can welcome you back again soon!