“Best Soup”

Dong Que Restaurant
Ranked #880 of 2,178 Restaurants in Zurich
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I’m usually there for lunch and not only are the people top friendly their Pho (Soup) is probably best in town.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

This is a wonderful Vietnamese restaurant in Seebach. The food is always excellent, particularly the Pho soup with Tofu and vegetables and rice noodles. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

I have been there a couple of time. I have tried pho bo and it is quite ok compare to others places. I recommend for a simple lunch/dinner.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant offers for once a real Vietnamese cuisine! Finally the real taste !
The portion is "big" way enough for one person and the price is really not expensive.
The service was excellent ...!
Bravo to the "chef" and for sure I will make this restaurant my cantine now every time I will visite Zurich.

Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

We ordered home delivery twice from this restaurant. The food is really tasty with super reasonable price. I will even say this is the best Vietnamese restaurant in Zurich so far, as I tried only a few. They provide original Vietnamese food, not the European style. That's what I like the most. I would like to go to the restaurant and have a meal there to see if there's any difference.

Recommend food: pho soup