“I love the food, I hate the Bill”
Review of Brasserie Lipp

Brasserie Lipp
Ranked #59 of 1,974 Restaurants in Zurich
Price range: US$30 - US$51
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Description: Bienvenue à la Brasserie Lipp! Our restaurant: Traditional French brew-pub fare served amidst the carefree joie de vivre of the Belle Époque. Market-fresh homestyle cooking for gourmets and lovers of seafood, oysters, and fine wines. Parisian-style business lunch, elegant dinner, or hearty breakfast — Brasserie Lipp Restaurant is always a good choice. If you’re looking for a great meal in lively surroundings, then Lipp is the place to go!
Reviewed 20 July 2015

Brasserie Lipp has great seafood. I love their fish soup, their oysters, and all their fish dishes. Their non-food options also look to be good, although I never let myself order those meals, The wine list does a great job of giving you good pairings to the food. It's just the invoice that comes at the end which causes me to cringe a little. Perhaps the Swiss could arrange to lower their exchange rate for their currency so we can enjoy the aftermath a little better.

But if you can afford to eat I Switzerland, then I highly recommend this place.

There are newer reviews for Brasserie Lipp

Reviewed 16 July 2015

The food was very good as was the service. Very interesting and high standard. A bit pricey though but worth it once in a while.

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

The seafood platter is so good and so full for we two girls. The price is absolutely a good deal to have seafood in Zurich at this good quality. The oysters and mussels are one of the best I ever had. The prawns taste so fresh. I will definitely visit this restaurant if I am going to Zurich again.

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

Brasserie Lipp has great service. Their food is also great. One of the things I liked about it was how they have so many vegetables because in Zurich it can be hard to find vegetables.

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is amounts the best of the city in my opinion. Food & service always exceeded expectations, been here few times & the last experience seem to be better every time. Nothing bad to say just that I'll keep coming!