“Great and quiet Vegetarian Restaurant”
Review of Pot Au Vert

Pot Au Vert
Ranked #1,103 of 2,141 Restaurants in Zurich
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed March 31, 2017

I enjoyed the food - a daily menu card - which you get a very fast service! Also a big choice of other Swiss food - made for vegetarian or vegan! The salad bar is well done! And please enjoy the few tables outside - on the balcony, 1st floor - with nice view over the Central crowed place with tram and then much nicer the river Limmat and further places in the main city!
Just situated near Main Station! Very good!

Reviewed July 19, 2016

We ate here one evening while sightseeing in Zurich. The meals were well-prepared and tasty. The restaurant seems to be a bit unknown, as there were only two parties in the entire place. But after trying to get a table at Hiltl, the calmness of the restaurant was very welcome.

Reviewed April 30, 2016

I enjoyed the food very much! It tasted really good, it was very flavored. It does not have the looks of a fancy restaurant, but it does not boast as being one, nonetheless. I found it to look more like a canteen and have to admit that I was a little thrown off by the fact that when I first entered the building, it looked as a hotel, but don't let that get in your way.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

I'm not sure what's up with all the bad reviews of this place. We stayed In Zurich at a nearby hotel and asked for a recommendation of a good vegetarian restaurant. Our hotel recommended Pot au Vert.

Being a foodie and living in New York, I like to think that I have a good idea of what qualfies as a good restaurant. While this place is small, it makes up for that with excellent food and good service.

We sat on the balcony which overlooks Zurich Central. The options of food vary from simple dishes like linguini or vegetable plates to more artistic dishes like an apple fused risotto mixed with a cream sauce and nuts.

I hadthe risotto and my wife tried a falafel salad. Both dishes were very tasty and impressive. If I visit Switzerland again I'll be certain to stop here again.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Pot Au Vert is a true example of how a bad team can destroy a place.
The restaurant has one of the best locations in Zurich but no taste at all.
The place is very bad decorated, the balcony is dirty and with dead plants; the waiter which served us, didn't know about the food exactly and couldn't help us with good advices.
Non go and I won't go there again!