“Eat out Back”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed October 1, 2016

When you walk by this restaurant on the small street it fronts on, take the small alley beside the building and go see the terraced patio out back. Action prevails out here with plenty to watch and see.

The waiters are all very efficient and in good shape. they go up and down the terrace a hundred times a day!

Seated on wood bench like chairs, some padded, you are encouraged to chat with fellow patrons. The Pizza and the Caprese Salad is to die for.

Waiters helped each other at every request. there was no waiting for "your" waiter, just catch the eye of one and get a request in, for more beverages or whatever.

They are all talking and communicating, the place runs like a Swiss timepiece.

Great dining experience.

Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

I came here without reservation and although restaurant was full they found a table for us and host was very friendly , food is great and pizza was beyond my expectations, deserts are also amazing. Perfect place to go for dinner in Zurich.

Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

This nice place, well located on Main Street and twin centre. Interior if this restaurant is good and had a nice outdoor dinning tables, limited menu and acceptable food. This restaurant should improve the taste and quality of food because they have all what is need to be a perfect place.

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

So I visited this restaurant and I wasn't happy, where do I start the location was great but probably is the only thing about it great although clean and tidy the food came within moments now if you are having a quick lunch, that is totally fine however this wasn't the case all the shops were closed and me and my father were having a dinner and I asked for caprese salad and a steak, so far so good before I could open my mouth to have a chat with my father both the caprese was there and the steak and it was bald it was just a small bowl of caprese it looked like a childish portion as though i was 9 and the steak was two poorly cooked with just balsamic sauce poured all over the plate, nothing eles not even a leaf on top. Just a plate with two steaks and balsamic sauce everywhere. Now my father just had a soup which he said was fine, so alright. Now the staff are under qualified as knowing anything in Italian food I was ordering a salad and asked if they had a burata the waitress reply was "burata? I don't know what is burata." I tried explaining " like strachetela but inside like a bag" she didn't know so I stuck with a caprese I wasn't happy because I bearly felt like it was a restaurant it felt like fast food and it wasn't empty nor full so what was the hurry. I felt with it but, WOW!!! 120 franc for not much of a steak, caprese, a water bottle and a soup?? Anyways I don't like bringing hate, it looked like a nice place with tidy and clean tables but it just didn't work out, I hope to visit this again and be surprised

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

We found a big piece of glass in the pasta while eating in the mouth. Could have killed my friend. Manager was rude and unapologetic. Unbelievable Switzerland.