Cool concept in the heart of Zurich, I will try to stay concise:
- Walking distance to downtown.
- Very close to the tram routes so you can go anywhere easily.
- Very friendly staff (they speak english too, if you need it)
- The food in the downstairs cafeteria is delicious.
- The tv is really small, if you care about that.
- Chair and desk can be uncomfortable, since it tries to stay minimal it may not be great for comfort.
- Taxis/uber may have a bit of a hard time to reach you at the hotel, so you may need to walk a bit (this may be troublesome for people with may bags).More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included