“One of the best pizzas and pasta in town”
Review of Taverne da Angelo

Taverne da Angelo
Ranked #119 of 1,973 Restaurants in Zurich
Price range: US$18 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Incredible place. Exceeded our expectations by far. Try the pizza bufatta. It's like a piece of heaven.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We went here to celebrate a friend birthday on a saturdayevening. We had made reservations. Out table was next to the entrance and it wasn't easy to get seated or to stand to go to the bathroom. The service was ok, for me it was a little too familiar, like we were friends. The place was really crowded and therefore loud.
The pizza I ate was good.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

I was visiting the restaurant last week with a colleague for lunch. I was not aware of this restaurant before. The staff is very friendly even if the restaurant is full. When the the Pizza Calzone arrived I wasn't sure whether the Pizza was so big or the plate so small. Finally it was clear, the Pizza was so big and realy good. I couldn't manage to eat all. I'm sure I'll visit the restaurant more often. Price and performance are very good as well.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Fresh and hand made pasta -Top quality products - Efficient service - Maybe the best italian restaurant in Zurich

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This is a really good quality Italian restaurant with friendly and efficient service. Visited with work colleagues but going back with my husband before I leave Zurich. The food is excellent quality tradition Italian. The portions are good and you will be satisfied. We had a nice quality beer while browsing menus then the guys had another beer and I enjoyed a small bottle of house Chianti.
Pizza is big and really tasty, pasta true to traditional Italian recipes and very tasty I enjoyed Strozzapreti with porcini and Italian sausage 'Bellissimo' I highly recommend a visit here when in Zurich.